Kre-O Optimus Question & Observation on Determing the Kreon

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Ultimate Matt X, Jul 16, 2011.

1. Ultimate Matt X

Ultimate Matt X Well-Known Member

I just got my Kre-O Optimus today and was wondering, can anyone tell me how many sealed bags should be in his box? Mine had 9 and then 5 for the Kreons. Why I ask is because I noticed the top of the box looked like a box cutter may have been used on it.

Though I'm thinking based on how the tape on the outside of the package seemed factory applied that this may be a way to help tell which Optimus Kreon you get. I got the regular chest version so maybe they are cutting them open somewhere along the line and putting the correct Kreon in. A few in the store seemed to have this going on at the top of the box.

That or somebody ripped off something out of my box, hence the original question. :) 

2. Nope

Nope Conehead

News Credits:
    I don't have this set yet, but I know that Hasbro corrected their mistake and later versions have the correct Prime (I think in stores sets are the right ones and HasbroToyShop.com ones are the BotCon ones).

3. Ultimate Matt X

Ultimate Matt X Well-Known Member

I think some with the wrong Optimus figure were spotted at TRU, but maybe not. I'm just wondering if the ones for the stores were going to be incorrect too and then they opened them up like mine looked like.

Does anybody have the bag count?