Kre-o Optimus Prime w/ Trailer missing pieces?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Sam Witwicky, Jul 5, 2011.

1. Sam Witwicky

Sam Witwicky Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    So I've been putting together my Kre-o Optimus Prime with trailer and so far it's missing quite a few pieces. When I was putting Optimus together he was only missing two pieces but when I started putting together the Nest battle station it's missing like more then two pieces. Now I went on Kre-o's site and went to the customer service section and went to the replacement parts form but the form doesn't have some of the pieces that I am missing on it. So I'm wondering what I should do and has anyone had this problem as well?

2. Apoclatron5675

Apoclatron5675 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    my jazz was missing two pieces as well and included a drivers seat that it couldnt use due to it not being in the instructions at all and i still am awaiting an email from customer service

3. Insane Galvatron

Insane Galvatron is not insane. Really!

News Credits:
    I just built the truck and had everything I needed. With one exception. There were these thin 2x6 blocks. Supposed to have 2 in grey and 4 in silver. I had 3 of each. I was still able to build the truck, but I had to use a grey piece instead of the silver so it's a little inconsistent from the rear. I haven't built the bot mode yet.

4. VSpec

VSpec TF Forza Painter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    my Megatron's instruction show 2 dark grey pieces in one step, but i only have enough light grey pieces to finish the step.

5. Sam Witwicky

Sam Witwicky Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    It's strange how some are missing pieces. I'm planning on taking mine back to Walmart and just swap it out with one at the store as I got mine online plus the retail ones are suppose to have the correct Optimus Kreon in them.

6. Nope

Nope Conehead

News Credits:
    Mine also had a seat and extra stickers. Mine have all the pieces, but I've noticed extra parts. Not extra small parts like Lego does, but actual unique parts not used at all.

7. Schide

Schide Buyer of Too Much

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Yeah I just built my Optimus truck mode yesterday and had a 2x4 black block instead of a blue one. It's not noticeable in truck mode but it probably will be in bot mode. Hopefully they are good at replacing parts, I guess we shall see.

8. AiM

AiM Member

Did you get an answer on this EMail?
    I am also missing a few pices and want to contact them, but the site now does not give an email address...

9. Fallout

Fallout Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    hey OP when you noticed did you go "nononONONONONONO"?

10. AiM

AiM Member

Something like this.
    Luckily, I was able to replace all 3 missing pices (1 from each set) with similar LEGO parts, but the colours are wrong...