Kre-o Megatron: some mods I did

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by MitchPower, Aug 15, 2011.

1. MitchPower

MitchPower Active Member

News Credits:
    Hi all I did not really liked the Kre-os design but I thought that if I had to buy one it would be Megatron so I went to my local Walmart and got it and I love it it's really awesome but after building it in it's truck mode I completly took it apart and rebuilt it in robot mode. It was good looking but it did not took long before i started playing with it to see if I could come up with something better and here's the final(for now) version and some instructions on how to do it using only the kit parts.

[​IMG]

First It needed more meat on the upper arms

Here's the parts needed

[​IMG]

And how to do it

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. MitchPower

MitchPower Active Member

News Credits:
    I also removed some parts on the top of his torso to lower its head between the shoulders (step 37 in the manual)

[​IMG]

I then added a 2x4 with a wheel on each side and put back the head

[​IMG]

Next I wanted to place the gas tanks on his legs so i disassembled the back of the legs I also removed the wheel well part to move it to the hips and turned the heel around so the wheel is inside the leg under the other

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

3. MitchPower

MitchPower Active Member

News Credits:
    and now the fender on the hips this step is a bit more complicated but worth it

start from step 5 and follow the pictures

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And the rest of the torso is done just like in the manual and should look like this

[​IMG]

Hope you enjoyed it and feel free to comment and share what you have to to yours

Attached Files: