Kre-O Megatron Question

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by koh4711, Jul 20, 2011.

1. koh4711

koh4711 King of Hearts

Ebay:
    Quick question for anyone who has the Kre-O Megatron set... do you remember how many parts bags it had when you opened it? I got mine from HTS today, and started assembling it, and through two pages have wound up missing two parts. I only have four parts bags when I opened it, and that seemed a bit light to me. I've checked through all the parts multiple times, and they do indeed appear to be missing.

Thanks for any info you can give. I'm hoping to avoid returning it to HTS, since that's going to involve another long wait. =/

2. BenjaminXavier

BenjaminXavier Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Mine had 4 bags of parts, plus the Kreons. I took pics for the review I did for a Lego site. If I remember correctly, there were some parts that the color wasn't obvious in the instructions, and I had to go back and swap out parts. Like (for example, I don't remember what parts it was now) a 1x4 plate in light grey where I had used dark grey thinking that was the right color till I got to the end and had a whole section of one color with the one part wrong, so I had to go back and swap (I hope that made sense)

Attached Files: