Kre-o Marketplace

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by aikitim, Jul 20, 2014.

1. MenaceRx

MenaceRx Well-Known Member

I have Kre-o Combiners for $50 shipped for all 4 sets.

Superion
    Bruticus
    Devastator
    Predaking

2. Scrapper6

Scrapper6 Lord of Constructicons

Does anybody still maintain a complete checklist of releases from the entire brand of Kre-O? It seems there are items popping up that I have completely missed or forgotten about and I pride myself on having a complete picture of a toy's product range and brand life because... well OCD.

Also, how many waves did GIJoe have of the Blind Bags? I still need Wave 3 and 4, but I thought for some reason there was a Wave 5 and 6 too.

And lastly, is it true that Hasbro has completely ended production of Kre-O... Which means I now need to rely on the secondary market to find everything I'm still missing and won't find any products appearing in Dollarama stores up here in Canada? Why did you Americans keep getting stuff while Canadian stores got nothing, especially since some of the more recent products cropping up seem to have Hasbro Canada packaging?

Sorry about asking all of this here, but it seems to be the one post still getting enough traffic. I'll probably post a new wants list after I've sorted out my entire collection and finished figuring out what to do for a new storage approach.

That aside, I'm planning on finally tossing my boxes, it might be cost prohibitive to ship out a bunch of cardboard, but if anybody wants empty boxes for sets from 2011-2014ish let me know and I'll drop a PM of what boxes I have and stuff.

3. Esquilax79

Esquilax79 Decepticon Cassette

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    My custom Kreons that I have for sale. Only Vehicle Voltron has a conversion - mostly hinge attachments but also removing a few parts - Digital conversion instructions included and can be seen on my site. All items are already assembled and as seen in pictures.

Contact Info: Esquilax79@hotmail.com Contact me first before sending payment and I'll send a Paypal Invoice.

More info and pictures of each item: Custom Kreon Transformers - Characters

$3 for shipping, $0 for each additional item
    Custom Kreon Sets - Kreon-scaled
    LEGO Voltron I - Vehicle Force - 8.5 inches, 380 pieces, converts - $37
    Combiner Raiden w 6 Trains - No conversation, trains, trains are separate from giant - 4.8 inches tall - 303 LEGO - $32
    Prime Trailer $1.00
    Predaking 3.0 $10.00
    Unicron (robot only, no transformation) - 303 LEGO parts $25
    Unicron w Planet and Movie ships (no transformation, separate units) - 554 LEGO parts $60
    Ghost in the Machine - Unicron Head (2 different faces), Mini Metroplex, Mini Trypticon - 91 LEGOs - $6
    Quintesson w 4 faces of Darkness $3
    Sharkticon (currently 4 available) - no transformation, mouth opens and closes, detachable mace tail - $2 each

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

4. netkid

netkid Where's my Goddamn shoe!

News Credits:
    Anyone have a bagged Arcee from her original release before they went to unidentifiable bag codes and changed the body parts and printing???

5. Laserhead4

Laserhead4 Active Member

Looking for a Kre-O Battle Changer Optimus Prime. The single release or the versus pack version, either one works for me. Please give me a PM if you're willing to sell/trade.

6. Quickstrike2013

Quickstrike2013 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Selling off my Transfomer Kreo collection

I’d like $320 which includes shipping in the US

Attached Files: