Kre-O Heads & Kreons

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Razerwire, Jun 19, 2011.

1. Razerwire

Razerwire 99 Problems... Super Mod

News Credits:
    These things are pretty awesome.

While the rest of the building blocks are pretty decent themselves, the robot heads and the minifigures steal the show for me.

I'm trying to find what I can use the robot heads for. They're almost too good not to be put on a figure.

If only the ball joint hole was smaller. :( 

2. Spoiler

Spoiler Autobot Spoiler

News Credits:
    I bought them because I loved the little figures, and the vehicles were the bonus. I really am not too amused by the robot modes of them. Sideswipes alt mode is just sweet. I saw the review for Optimus with Trailer, and I want that for alt mode for sure. The heads are cool as well, I am sure I can use those for customs in the future.

3. Razerwire

Razerwire 99 Problems... Super Mod

News Credits:
    I only have the Mirage and Jazz set. The Jazz is definitely worth the $12 bucks. The Mirage set has a killer alt mode but the bot mode is a little dull.

I was thinking about getting the Sideswipe set but the legs on the robot just killed it for me.

Wonder why they went with the red head for Sideswipe instead of the traditional black one.

I'm trying to figure out what's the best way to make the peg hole smaller on the robot heads so I can use them on other figures.

4. Shark Jumper

Shark Jumper さあ、お前の罪を数えろ

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    red head is there so you can make Red Alert instead if you find enough white pieces.