Kre-O Constructicon Rebuild ideas

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by HeroicC300, Sep 5, 2012.

1. HeroicC300

HeroicC300 Chats with Artists

News Credits:
    First off, Thank you MitchSantona for reviewing these guys and giving me the ideas.

While Bonecrusher (I'm not calling him Scavenger) would be unchanged, here are my ideas for the other three:

Scrapper: Merge with L's Front-End Loader form '08, and a few parts from the big M's first set. Change into a full front-end loader

Drill Bit: Total rebuild. Merge with Kre-O Megatron from last year to make a Wheeled Crane with a claw attachment. Rename: Scavenger

Hightower: Nothing special, just add a roof

I don't have Devastator (yet; I'm planning on going to a TRU and getting him, Street Showdown, Rotor Rage and Prowl), but these seem easy enough to do.

2. Nope

Nope yscohb

News Credits:
    Should be interesting (even though I disagree with renaming poor BW Drill Bit, lol). Are these just ideas, or do you actually plan on doing it when you get the set?

Oh, and by the way, are you getting the normal set or the TRU exclusive one with the Ironhide set, because I'm not sure if both Devastators are the same (I think they are, but I don't know).

3. HeroicC300

HeroicC300 Chats with Artists

News Credits:
    I plan on doing it.

And posting pics.

Ironhide special set. I may wind up cannibalizing parts from other L sets, but so far, Drill Bit is the only one I don't like. He looks unrealistic for some reason.

4. Nope

Nope yscohb

News Credits:
    Ah, okay. Looking forward to seeing it.