Customs: kratos?

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by rumsawatti, Nov 29, 2010.

1. rumsawatti

rumsawatti Dino-bot

well i plan to make a custom God of war kratos figures, i want it to be in scale with my medusa and athena and such, so does any one have a good idea as to which 3-5 inch action figure mold would make a good kratos? Thanks! I was thinking marvel universe gurdian or iceman or mutant armor proffessor x...

2. hXcpunk23

hXcpunk23 The Chaos Bringer

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    I'd say go with Iceman. You can add the details and weapons (and chains) from there. Iceman would probably be the easiest to use as a base figure though.

Got a link to your Athena and Medusa? I'm a huge God of War fan, so I'd enjoy seeing them. Good luck with Kratos.....can't wait to see him.

3. rumsawatti

rumsawatti Dino-bot

well they are not done yet :)  i plan to post the whole set in the customs when they are done :)  ill keep u updated thanks :) 

PS: if u have any suggestions for other monsters/characters i could add let me know :) 

i was thinking of making his brother deimos any suggestions?

PSS: I decided to go with IM2 guardsman...just a head replacement and i t will do nicely :)