kotobuyia star wars kits

Discussion in 'The Toyark' started by wheeljack01, Feb 7, 2006.

1. wheeljack01

wheeljack01 Happiness is a warm gun

Anybody else got any? I was wondering because I got a good deal on the awesome ep 3 vader so I had to get one. I am also eyeing the limited edition shock trooper and boba fett. So what is the general feelings towards these items? I think they look great even if they are soft statues.

2. Easterling Capt

Easterling Capt I am Vern Schillinger

Ebay:
    I have a few and will be picking up a few more as they are the only thing except POTF2 and VOTC I collect in Sw anymore.

They are in one word AWESOME, u will not be dissapointed with any of them. As all companys they have some difficulties with some of the human characters likeness but I think some are alright but everu trooper, Vader ,the Fetts are done Perfectly. The Maul is one of the best Mauls out there ...trust me u will not be dissapointed.

3. MegaPrime33

MegaPrime33 Follow me @NerdActivist TFW2005 Supporter

These are definitely awesome. I personally do not have any right now, but that will change soon. I have seen most of them in person and none of them are bad. If you're interested and don't want to spend like 60-75 for one, get the yoda. It's awesome and is only like 35 bucks.

4. Emperor Mengde

Emperor Mengde Instrumentalist

I almost bought the 501st Ep. 3 Clone Trooper, but after seeing him in person the simulated scratches in the painted stripes looked more like art deco. However, I am definitely buying the new Snowtrooper as soon as some local stores get them in, so I'll let you know how it is after I pick one up.

5. Chaos Muffin

Chaos Muffin Misadventure Veteran

Do they have any Scout Troopers?

What's the best place to view these at, or for ordering?
    Unless they're showing up in stores .

Not sure If I seen em yet and they sound interresting.

6. DevilzFan

DevilzFan CobraIsland.com Veteran

this thread is useless without pics!

7. Emperor Mengde

Emperor Mengde Instrumentalist

There is indeed a Scout Trooper, but the pose is kind of meh (at least to me). I really don't know what the best place to order would be, but I would say any reputable online store would work. The only stores I know they're showing up in is some places that carry a variety of collector toys (we have Newbury Comics around here). As for pictures, I couldn't find any great archives but hyperspace has a whole section on them (click here).