Kotaku Cybertron Adventures review

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by ZeroEdge, Jul 3, 2010.

1. ZeroEdge

ZeroEdge Geass'd

News Credits:
  2. Valkysas

Valkysas Attack Buffalo

News Credits:
    No. That's a dumb thing to say. "this game got a bad review, so the system is crap". How is it safe to say "wii = poop"? did you see E3 this year? have you played anything from a competant developer on the system?

Would it be fair for me to point to a game like Onechanbara: Bikini Samurai Squad on the 360, and say that because that game is bad, the system is bad, completely ignoring everything that makes the system shine?

and Kotaku? MEH. always MEH. They're the tformers.com of the video game world. anything worth reading is copied from another site, and the original content is lacking and badly written.

This is a site that saw a screenshot from the Wii version of Dead Rising that was actually a movie of the 360's in-game engine, and declared the game to be garbage because it was an unflattering screenshot. of the 360 version. Yes, the game sucked just about as hard as game could possibly suck, and maybe even a bit beyond that, but they judged it based on what was effectively a 360 screenshot, that damn near all their readers were able to identify immediately as a 360 screenshot. This is just one example. They RARELY know anything about what they're talking about.

read other reviews, from sites like destructoid. it's a good game. seriously. it is. Nobody expected it to be, but if you can just judge it for what it is, rather than what it isn't, it's a good game.

3. Chevluh

Chevluh Well-Known Member

4. SAF7

SAF7 LOVE this game!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    While I could go ahead and list quite a few great games that don't involve Mario and friends in any way, it's your opinion and I'll leave you to it.

I'll just go ahead and say that while I'm fairly certain that WFC is better than CA, I still enjoyed it for what it was.