Korean Galaxy Force Vector Prime problems?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Soundblaster1, Mar 3, 2010.

1. Soundblaster1

Soundblaster1 The Heisenberg of Toys

News Credits:
    Just bought the Korean release of the Japanese Galaxy Force Vector Prime figure... Everything I've read has said the same thing... It was made in the same factories as the Takara release.

So my questions are:
    -Is it common for the wings to be bent on a MISB figure? It should be an easy fix, I just need to find the time to do it.
    -Why can't it hold the sword? Either the handle is too big or the hand is too small... I don't recall that problem on the American release.

Thanks

2. Jason Blue Boost

Jason Blue Boost Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I believe one of my American VP repaints has a problem holding the sword and one of the wings is bent a little bit too. Does that Korean VP have the rubber or plastic sword?

3. process

process Hanlon's razor Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I don't know, but my wings are a-ok. Good luck fixing them.

The sword on mine fits very tightly in VP's fist, but it does fit. It takes a fair amount of careful twisting to get it in, and I'm always afraid the handle might break off.

The only real problem I have on mine is that one of the pegs that the feet, uh, peg on to in alt. mode is too large, so the foot doesn't stay on securely.

4. Counterpunch?

Counterpunch? Interior Renovator

Ebay:
    Don't cram the sword into his hand. It will break. People had that issue when the toy was first released as well.

5. videriant

videriant Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    When they released the Universe version of Vector Prime some had bent wings and some didn't. You could see it in the box.

6. Counterpunch?

Counterpunch? Interior Renovator

Ebay:
    Yea, but the import versions of Vector Prime have painted portions of the wings and a more firm, though still soft plastic. If they are warped on the import version, it's more of an issue.