KO "WSTF" combiners needed

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Chosen, Nov 17, 2005.

1. Chosen

Chosen Space Ninja

I'll make this short and simple, you guys know the drill.

Normally, I don't mess around with KOs, not my thing. However, a friend of mine asked me to be the middleman for some TF purchases. He wanted only a few things - a G1 Devastator, and several of the KO WSTF-scaled combiners.

Devastator's being worked on right now, but I still need to get ahold of these. Doesn't matter if they're loose or not, as long as they're mint and complete. Please post here or PM me if you have the following:

KO WSTF-sized Devastator
    KO WSTF-sized Bruticus
    KO WSTF-sized Defensor/Guard City

One more thing - there's another small knockoff combiner series that's smaller than G1 but not quite WSTF scaled (closer to Micromaster, I think). He doesn't want those, sorry.

2. ShadowKing

ShadowKing Let's all make POOP!

PM yeah.

3. DarkStar

DarkStar Well-Known Member

i was unaware that these existed, but now i want them too. i love kos, and combiners, and wstfs, so sounds great. anyone who can get these pm me, after he is taken care of of course, not trying to threadjack

4. Asquian

Asquian Pissed off Yank

just a note, i had the bruticus and defensor sets, they're mini, not micro or wstf scaled. that said, they don't really display well w/ wstfs/micromasters at all.

the "micro" mini devastator set can be foundat Big Lots.

5. sleddogg83

sleddogg83 Check out my 4 sale post

^there is a new round of the combiners that are WST scale

6. CrackerBoy

CrackerBoy Señor Member TFW2005 Supporter

The scale is still a little bigger. For the auctions you'll notice that they always show one of the smaller combiner figures next to wstf magnus and a battery... the "leaders" are way bigger then wstf.

7. sleddogg83

sleddogg83 Check out my 4 sale post

i dont want to start a flame war, but scale in gen1 is a failrly moot point.

8. CrackerBoy

CrackerBoy Señor Member TFW2005 Supporter

it was just an observation...

9. Chosen

Chosen Space Ninja

I really don't give a crap how close in scale they are to real WSTFs, and neither does my friend - that's not the point. What is the point is that he wants to own the smallest possible versions of the combiners out there, and regardless of what I call them in the thread, we all know what the figures in question are.

If you don't mind, I'd like my thread back on track now, k? Please PM or post here if you have them, and if not, I'll just go with the last resort, the guy on eBay that always has these. Thank you.

10. Asquian

Asquian Pissed off Yank

interestingly enough, my post was on topic. the "wst" devastator can be found at Big Lots, $3.99

11. Chosen

Chosen Space Ninja

Interestingly enough, so far as I was concerned, it wasn't. :)  No Big Lots in my immediate area, and I certainly don't plan on wasting gas going a significant distance for a $4 knockoff, of all things. But hey, at least you tried! Now, if someone happened to pick one up at a Big Lots of their own for me/my friend, that's a different story.

For those who still aren't sure what I'm talking about, want pics of these guys, or want to see if they can get what I'm looking for, there's a very useful and informative thread here in the Toyark. Thanks for looking!