KO WST Ultra Magnus W/ Trailer

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by valiant_knight, Oct 13, 2010.

1. valiant_knight

valiant_knight Well-Known Member

I picked this guy up off ebay. I was kinda skeptical when I bought it but now that I have it I'm quite amazed at how nice it is

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

He comes with all the accessories that the original one did with the addition of both versions of the g1 prime gun normal and bloated and an extra magnus gun.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Magnus's arms are actually ball jointed giving them a little more range of motion that the g1 version has.
    [​IMG]

And now for him combined with the trailer.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

All in all for $21 its a pretty nice toy. And if you notice he is not as clear as the clear g1 prime its because he glows in the dark. There are also full color versions of him available on ebay, I'm just a sucker for clear toys.

VK

2. REMINATOR

REMINATOR Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I got all 3 of them, the black, the glow in the dark, and the regular color version of WST UMagnus. I am very impress by the quality, the level of detail, and it comes with sticker sheet for the black and color version. Also the accessories and the joints connection impress me too.

I'm hoping Heero would make the diaclone/premovie version and the shining version of WST UMagnus.

3. icefox

icefox Black GFC

I also received the colored version today in the mail. Wow, I was not expecting the level of detail it has. And the improvement such as the ball joints and locking legs over the original toy just take the cake. If they make more wst's I am definitely going to pick them up.

4. Sioce

Sioce Radicon in training

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I have heard from heero that he is doing a clear yellow version and a diaclone version :D 

I have the g1 colored one, and it is awesome.

Can't freaking wait for diaclone though.