KO vs. Orignal OC question

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by jorod74, Jul 12, 2009.

1. jorod74

jorod74 Psycholagnist (Ret.)

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    i ran across KO TFA Swoop figs but didn't order because the colors looked icky to me. but i wonder if those KO dudes actually fixed the QC issues with the original TFA Swoop.

anyone know and does that make it frustrating for you loyal Hasbro consumers?

2. LigerPrime

LigerPrime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I understand how you feel. I was at a local flea mart in my country and I saw KO G1 reissues and some of the quality look amazing!

The best/worse was G1 Reflector. It looks so identical to to original, size, sculpt etc! Shockwave was also an eye opener for me also! If a Chinese bootleg company can make such close copies of the original, I don't see how Hasbro or TakaraTomy can't! Come on HasTak - repair or reissue them (Dinobots and G1 cars) and give us the REAL deal! :( 

3. rapid_fire

rapid_fire TFW2005 Supporter

they can, they just choose not to. they concentrate on characters they know will make them money

4. butz

butz slippery when wet

I wasn't aware of QC issues with TFA Swoop (then again, I wasn't on the boards a lot when I bought him). What is the matter with him? Mine seems just fine, but maybe I'm over-looking something?