KO Transformer Delivery Schedule

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by agesthreeandup, Nov 19, 2007.

1. h0tr0d828

h0tr0d828 Old-Skool Autobot

Ebay:
    so has anyone actually picked up these KO Dinobots? I'm concerned about the quality ever since I picked up a KO Swoop. Every KO since then has been great, but I always like to get a second opinion before I drop the cash on these guys.

2. Incesticon

Incesticon Well-Known Member

I just got a Slag through the post. He looks good in robot mode, especially after the stickers have been applied (which feel generally inferior to the Hasbro ones - they're just not cut as neatly. The legs at the hips are slightly loose and can't be fixed with a screw driver, also his robot legs don't fit together tightly when they form the back of the dinosaur. Mine had no holes in the fists. I managed to poke one through with the gun but I'm gonna have to get a modelling drill to the other cos it looks like the manufacturer didn't even try with that one! Also my Slag came with the wrong sword and was missing the launcher attachment! Overall I guess the toy looks pretty good, but if you're a collector you at least want the right weapons with it! Totally shits on the Swoop though! That thing is atrocious!

3. agesthreeandup

agesthreeandup Energon Supplier

News Credits:
    There were a few other little things I noticed as well on the Slag. I am going to add them to my review in the Toyark section.

4. Paradigm-Shift Prime

Paradigm-Shift Prime Unit Warrior TFW2005 Supporter

Really it seems these Dinobots' quality has seemed to be far from desirable. Looseness, chipping red paint, errors and mispackages. Maybe as $25 items for these ones? (there are those really ghetto Dinobot KOs out there at like $10 each, lol)

I'm sure a lot of people are hoping the Wheeljack and Sunstreaker will resemble the Mirage in quality though, which got lots of good reports. I might try a Wheeljack if they'd just label these (and the boxes) as remakes.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2007
  5. Incesticon

Incesticon Well-Known Member

I wouldn't say they're toobad, you know if you just want to display them and not transform them too often. They certainly look good on the shelf. Not sure if they're worth the price tag though but where else are you gonna get 'em?

6. starscream.pt

starscream.pt Well-Known Member

yup, they look great in the box

7. Master Sing

Master Sing G1 OG

I find this news dissapointing; oh well... Master Sing wouldn't have paid that much for them anyway...