KO Toys

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by McDonald, Sep 29, 2010.

1. McDonald

McDonald Active Member

Has anyone ordered from them recently. I made a purchase almost two weeks ago for an instock item and have not recieved any updates to my order. I also sent an email requesting inforomation on the status on the order and got no reply. Just checking to see if they are still reliable.

2. ersico

ersico Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    ive had great exp....but on occasion did nt get any updates then they magicaly appeared...i would worry,,,and 2 weeks after ordering you willprob get them within this or the next week.....mike is on messenger on occasion..you might be able to try him there

3. igniz1984

igniz1984 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    They've been under going serious customer service problems lately. Your not the only one, have you seen there forums? there's an outpoor of people who are getting no communication to there concerns and being flat out ignored. I even noticed them deleting threads:jawdropper:  where people were expressing there dissapointment. I've got a huge order I'd like to put toghther but untill things start looking better I'm going to hold off on it

4. Tigertrack

Tigertrack Back In The Game!

Well, that put's me off on ordering those Mini-Seeker sets. I was thinking about those to help complete my seeker collection. Oh well, thank's for the updates. Hope they get their act together soon.

5. metrotitan

metrotitan Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I ordered from them once and it went very smoothly. Things can obviously change, though, so I'm not vouching for anybody.....

6. Blue Meanie

Blue Meanie Hello from the Gutter

Shocking.....not

7. process

process Hanlon's razor Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    According the the KO forum, Mike has been taking care of some person business. Just gotta be patient, I suppose.

8. daelite20

daelite20 autobots

News Credits:
    his been thru some issues the last couple weeks that he explain when i talk to him but he got everything sort it out.

9. McDonald

McDonald Active Member

Thanks for the info. I guess I will give it two more weeks before I start to panic.

10. blunghole

blunghole The Tapeworm of Unicron!

News Credits:
    I ordered from KOToys just about two weeks ago...I got a KO Star Saber and an oversized Ratbat, Ramhorn, Slugfest, and Steeljaw. Everything came to me in great condition in about eight days, and I've ordered several other times from him and never had any big problems.