KO Toys Scammer???

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Sound Blaster, May 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sound Blaster

Sound Blaster Shattered Glass World

I know that dirtbag GenZhao that runs KO Toys got the boot here (Thank god) for scamming people and it looks like he does it when you order shit as well.

1.I placed and order for $60 worth of product and the shipping was $75 loose (Scam)

2.I went on his site to let people know in a post and it got deleted (Naturally)

3. He does not let anyone PM him because everyone is blocked

What kind of scams is this asshole running? I mean c'mon number 1 these are CHEAP Knockoff figures and this asswipe is gouging people and doesn't wanted to deal with people when he is in the wrong too bad we can't get that site shut down he is screwing people over out of their hard earned money and time what an asshole.......:wtf: 

2. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    He's got a feedback thread. I suggest you step back, calm down, and leave your comments there when you're feeling more rational.

Yes he does not have the best rep. That is in no way why we parted company. The reason why is between him and us, but it's not exactly a secret.

Closing this because it's all been said in other threads, and quite frankly, starting off all angry is not the way to deal with this, even someone with as mixed reviews as KOToys.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.