KO Suspicions. Autobot Sixwing

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Mumps, Sep 7, 2009.

1. Mumps

Mumps <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and

Hey all,

I am slightly paranoid that my newest acquisition is not the real deal. Autobot Micromaster Sixwing.

Why am I suspicious? Well, since I heard that the leading KO for this toy is 99.99% identical in quality to the original!

So... what is the 0.01% that I need to know? My main reason for this is that the stickers are cut unevenly... Especially the gold ones for the gun and his, err.. crotch >.>

So, am I paranoid? or do I have reason to fear I spent too much money (a lot!) on a KO?

Thanks,

2. T-Logicon

T-Logicon assembles the drones

pic???

3. Mumps

Mumps <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and

My camera is kinda out of commission right now.. But, what are the differences between a KO and an authentic Autobot Sixwing? I mean, outside of the box.

4. Trippanator

Trippanator Autobot

Ebay:
    There are quite a few between the different kinds of KO's for sixwing I wish I could help but the sticker problem doesn't necessarily mean is a KO

5. saphron123

saphron123 RULER OF THE WORLD!!!

plastic quality maybe?? I have a KO 1 it has pretty bad plastic.My sixwing does not stand well either. then again i have never had a real sixwing.

6. jason jupiter

jason jupiter weird/ rare g1 KO hunter

here's the recent bad quality one:

[​IMG]

since you say yours is high quality there was a taiwan fake from the late 90s that had identical packaging but with english text on it....the easiest way to tell is just look for takara copyrights on it, if it has it then it's legit. there have been no "clone" KOs of that figure like the optimus, scrouge, blah blah that duplicated the copyrights.