KO Sunstreaker is available on iOffer

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by LifePincher, Oct 3, 2009.

1. LifePincher

LifePincher BBTS is the SOURCE!

Depending on the person, this is a warning or a heads up :cool: 

I'll wait for reviews before I buy. On top of that, the price is too high at the moment. Should be more like $40.-$45. shipped to the US. I paid $38./shipped for Mirage (diff. iOffer seller though). KO Mirage kicks azz!
    If anyone gets Sunstreaker, please do a review.

If you scroll down to Questions and Offers,

Oct 2nd
    Q- Has sunstreaker arrived? Do you have in stock ready to ship?

A- Yes!Friend
    Item I have stock
    Receive a payment's my ability immediately to send out item for you
    Have what problem to please contact me
    Thanks!Good luck!

TRANSFORMERS Sunstreaker G1 REISSUE Coming For Sale

2. Agent-GHQ

Agent-GHQ Accept the unacceptable

Ebay:
    How crappy are the materials used vs. the original? Does it have the apparent generic look to it IRL?

3. LifePincher

LifePincher BBTS is the SOURCE!

That's what I want to know. Most of us will probably wait for reviews before buying.

4. Incesticon

Incesticon Well-Known Member

He's NOT available yet. This guy has next to no feedback and is pulling a scam. A few weeks ago I 'purchased' one from a seller who has now conveniently disappeared. The item description, photograph and language used were all exactly the same. I got sent an oversized KO legends movie Bumblebee. Filed a complaint with Paypal but they told me that as I received an item they would not refund my money. As a word of warning if there's a seller with this item without much feedback it's likely it's a scam.
    If your looking for a reputable seller on ioffer with KOs available I'd recommend 'Bluerinco'. I've not bought from him myself (yet) but his feedback is good and he has a lot of pictures of the product available. He also states that KO Sunstreaker will not be out this month. So basically if you see a Sunstreaker for sale on ioffer, with only the one picture of the product and the guy has hardly any feedback, you're probably not gonna get him!

...and oh yeah, does anyone want an oversized legends Bumblebee?