KO Snarl figures

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Gen. Magnus, May 3, 2010.

1. Gen. Magnus

Gen. Magnus Everything is Awesome

News Credits:
    Other than the G1 remake / "reissue", what are the various (stegosaurus or stegosaurus-like) KOs of Snarl?

2. metrotitan

metrotitan Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    There are at least a couple of G2 versions (red, standard grey, and I believe even dark green), as well as the Pre-History KO version (which has a funny looking head w/big white choppers). Not sure what others are out there.

3. Gen. Magnus

Gen. Magnus Everything is Awesome

News Credits:
    I have one of the G2 (red) and will be getting the other G2 (green) soon. I am also familiar with the GiG black version. I'll have to look up the Pre-History KO though. While I think I remember that one, I can not be sure so I'll look it up. Thanks.

**edit** after looking up the Pre-History version, I discovered that there was a GiG / Diaclone KO as well. I think I'll avoid the Pre-History version since, well, it is hideous, but I may have to look for the GiG KO.

**further edit**Are there any differences between the G2 gray and G1 versions? I can't tell if the clear-ish parts are darker or not.

Last edited: May 3, 2010