KO Slipstream..maybe, or "Sheclonus"?

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Video Reviews' started by GotBot, Jul 22, 2018.

1. GotBot

GotBot Titan class

Hey, here's some interesting and awful trash of a toy that changes between robot-to-plane! Check it out and be thankful figures in your collection are better than this...which SHOULD and COULD have probably actually bee pretty good!

• Like Like x 2
  2. Fenrys

Fenrys Formerly Tigatron2002

News Credits:
    This has been out for well over a year now and has been pretty well covered in the ko thread. Believe it or not the jia qi line isn’t actually kos

Last edited: Jul 31, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  3. GotBot

GotBot Titan class

I recently found out just that. I asked for folks to let me know if they knew what it actually was and luckily there were a few folks who did, like yourself, so I thank you. To be fair, i was asked by someone to take a look at this thing. I asked what it was. He said he had it as slipstream and got it from eBay listed as a ko transformer. So, he didn't know, the seller didn't know apparently and by association, neither did I. Once, i did, i updated the name, but, man, it is still pretty awful. Curious, do you know if either of the other nine are any better by chance?

• Like Like x 2
  4. Fenrys

News Credits:
    the one based on rid strongarm that looks like prime breakdown is decent (though his back kibble is kind of bad) and the one that looks like it’s based off of combiner wars rook and kind of looks like the fallen from the machinima cartoons is pretty good. Also the blue female truck is up there with the one that looks like rook. I’d say those two are probably the best

• Like Like x 1
  5. GotBot

GotBot Titan class

My friend who asked me to look at this has vowed to get the rest and make me review them,lol. By the by, thanks for the clarity, even gave you a shout out when I address getting the identity of the figure cleared up. Not many know this, but part of why I do this stuff is to learn from others who know more than me too.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Fenrys

News Credits:
    Happy to help :)  what I have of the line is decent to good. The room based guy (in appearance only, most of his transformation is different) looks incredibly like machinimas version of megatronus

• Like Like x 1