KO Shattered Glass Prime

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Mitch FIN Keith, Nov 18, 2011.

1. Mitch FIN Keith

Mitch FIN Keith Autobot

2. The Dark Seeker

The Dark Seeker Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I have one and I feel its worth it. Though, I didn't buy mine from KOToys. I bought mine from daelite20 here on the boards.

Quality wise, I didn't have any loose joints. Mine had stiff ones. Transformation went the same as the prime of the same mold. Nothing cracked, got broken, or anything. If there were to be anything that would be considered loose, it would have to be the "door" panels that swivel around on his forearms. They weren't really loose enough to be all floppy or anything. For a KO, it is pretty decent!

3. Scaleface

Scaleface Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Mine felt fine. Slightly looser that the original Voyager prime out of box, but nothing horrible. Nothing broken, looks great. He beats the tar out of SG Blurr as well as the original toy.

[​IMG]

4. Grimlock_13

Grimlock_13 Rattrap Teabag

News Credits:
    ^Agreed with the above. Mine is definitely not as tight as an official release but it's not floppy either.

Also should mention that the face on the KO is a little scrunched and bug-eyed compared to the original mold.

5. Scaleface

News Credits:
    I have to go check, but I think there was also a small flaw in this KO Voyager Prime mold involving mounting the smokestack guns on the back of the spoiler in robot mode, where they end up being tilted off center. I saw it in a youtube review, but never checked on my toy. Most of the high quality Classic Voyager Prime toys have this flaw, since they are all from the same flawed mold copy.

EDIT - Yep, just checked. The spoiler has both holes even, but on the smokestack gun one is higher than the other. The original mold has one higher on both the smokestack and spoiler. The result is the smokestack gun won't line up with both holes at the same time in the mode you see below. On a "real" one the both line up.

Attached Files:

6. SirToys

SirToys OS Multicolor KO

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    YouTube:
    There might me a review in his feedback here and here, you'll have to read through it all to find it.

7. Scaleface

News Credits:
    What does any of that have to do with the toy quality?

8. Scaleface

News Credits:
    [​IMG]