KO/Repro Road Ceaser for trade

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Ghost Prime, Aug 19, 2009.

1. Ghost Prime

Ghost Prime Banned

Some of you have seen i have had this on ebay before but the guy gave me aload of BS once he won the item saying his 'wife died' yet in previous emails the guy told me he was single and yet he said he 'couldnt pay me' but he seemed to be going around on ebay buying other stuff without any problems. Either way long story shory ebay gave him 2 strikes

this sold for £80 and shipping it the the USA will probably cost me about £25

Im looking to trade this for the following

DIA Powered Convoy
    Henkei Convoy
    Henkei Alert
    G3 Trailer
    BTS Trailer
    Shadow Commander

i can upload any more pics if people need them. The figures are all complete with the road ceaser parts and the smaller bots and weapons. The box is in C8 condition and the bots also in C8 condition. comes with all instructions and sticker sheets (most 98% of stickers already applied)

if anyone interested just drop me a PM if not then PLEASE dont spam this thread yeah, be abit grown up about this people

Attached Files:

2. Ghost Prime

Ghost Prime Banned

giving a bump before ebay again.

I dont mind swapping this directly for a BTS or G3 or PC Piece as this thing is just taking up alot of room in the house now (im selling alot because of lack or room in new house)