KO Question

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by PrimulArchangel, Mar 30, 2007.

1. PrimulArchangel

PrimulArchangel Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Does anyone know where you can buy KO's from, like the manufacturer or anything ?? I would be intrested in buying these by the case and selling them online and at local swap meets... There got to be places here in the US were a person could buy them... Anyone have any ideas ?

2. Triformis

Triformis Insecticon Fanatic TFW2005 Supporter

Whoa, man. Massive question with no definitive answer. First of all, what KOs are you looking for? There are TONS! You can find them at Big Lots, Dollar stores, and even WM. It really just depends on what you are in need of. As for selling them on-line....that, to me, is not a very good idea because there isn't much of a demand for KOs unless you have access to the supposedly cheap and cool Cybertron KOs recently found at a lone Big Lots (apparently). Basically, you can usually find KOs at cheapie stores. Good luck!

3. PrimulArchangel

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Yeah i find them in the dollar stors once and a while here .. but i'd like to buy them from whoever these stores get them from... I own alot of the KO combiners like the Constructicons ,Airalbots ,Stunticons, Rainden and such.. I would like to get cases of them, they cant cost too much for a case if these dollar store people are selling them for 99cents. I want those KO Kabaya models and WST KO's... I havent seen the Cybertron KO's , i just posted in a seperate thread that i have seen Armada KO's of red alert and Prime all full size and on cards not in boxes while i was on vacation in Romania but they cost more then the real deal there so i didnt buy any.. So i know all these are ot there and would love to find out where these people get there stuff from....

4. Gryph

Gryph Action Master

News Credits:
    Well, I'd have to say that the easiest one of these companies to contact would be Happy Well. Another thing you can do is try asking online shops like BBTS how they go about getting them.

5. PrimulArchangel

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Cool thanks i was thinking about doing something like that and ask some ebay sellers where they get there stuff , but who knows if they will tell lol .. This Happy Well company , what KO's have they made do you know ?
    thanks again for the input :) 

6. Triformis

Triformis Insecticon Fanatic TFW2005 Supporter

Happy Well = Roadbots (Alt. KOs..well, sort of, actually, they're unique and not really KOs, IMO)

7. Gryph

Gryph Action Master

News Credits:
    Yeah, it's more like they're based on Alts than being straight up KOs.

They also do some very high quality Brave KOs, a couple Power Ranger Megazord KOs, and a nice looking Valkyrie KO. They do have a few original toys, but nothing really great. Just stick with the robot stuff.

8. jason jupiter

jason jupiter weird/ rare g1 KO hunter

you are kind of lucky being so close to new york.

head over to chinatown or the toy district, los angeles has an area for wholesale toys, im sure new york has a similar area.

these apply to the la toy district and keep in mind they only stock NEWER knockoffs, none of the nice old ones:
    if you buy 12+ you can normally get those cheaper KOs for under $1 each. if you are buying individually it's around $3-$5.

the binaltechs are $10-$15 each, $5 for 12+

the fake kabaya kits might gaine is selling is from a source direct in china, i wouldn't bother trying to get those, might gaine already sells them for a pretty reasonable cost.

9. PrimulArchangel

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    yeah im close to new york but still about a 2 hour drive and seeing as how i don't drive lol a bus ride plus cab fair around the city will cost me a bundle lol so thats out lol.. This is why im tryin to go directly from the company, or maybe i could work something out with someone that lives closer and send them the cash and have them buy them and ship them my way .. I'll figure something out lol

10. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    Man I wish I had some Knockoffs to Kitbash for My Character Autovolt