KO Primes on Ebay

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by Predaking, Mar 24, 2006.

1. Predaking

Predaking Well-Known Member

I am thinking about placing my bid with one of the black KO Prime and since I can set my own price (requires approval by the seller) I want to know what price you guys would set it at. Since the shipping is $26 I don't want to set higher than $24 so the total can be no higher than $50 but it may be too low for that guy. Do you think it's even worth $50?

2. Soundblaster1

Soundblaster1 The Heisenberg of Toys

News Credits:
    i think he has enough business otherwise to take $24.(there's only 2-3 guys with 'em. Only one has $26 shipping)

3. Zero Prime

Zero Prime Windows user no more

Who's the guy that does this? I've been wanting one but I'm not payin $100 for a KO.

4. Soundblaster1

News Credits:
    Who you want? there'd be 2 of them, atm

5. Soundblaster1

News Credits:
  6. Zero Prime

Zero Prime Windows user no more

Thanks for those links. Time for me a black Prime.

7. Optimus Scourge

Optimus Scourge Arcee's boy toy Veteran

News Credits:
    don't pay those ebay prices...I just emailed my US seller about getting a few Black Primes (he is sold out of the regular version)...for those of you who want him I will sell at my cost...I have bought several from him and the outside trailer stickers are applied (sealed box of course)...see pic and if you are seriously interested, PM me. It will probably be around 100-120 shipped, and it will be insured as well (price will be depening on what I can work out. )

[​IMG]

8. Optimus Scourge

Optimus Scourge Arcee's boy toy Veteran

News Credits:
  9. Draven

Draven Banned

News Credits:
    I'd love one, but there is no way I would pay that much for a KO (unless it was the Star Convoy one).

10. Lion

Lion Will bite you!

Ebay:
    I bought one of these not to long ago from ebay. I am VERY happy with it. It comes with catalog, directions, missiles on sprue, pump, gun, fists...everything. The box is incredible quality. I simply wanted a G1 style black prime to go w/ my other black primes.
    Spent 115 total (w/ shipping). I know it's a lot, but not a lot of new product (Hasbro or Takara) is very impressive to me right now. (I love alternators, but the last 2 or 3 have been repaints)...I felt the money could be spent and not wasted. I was right.
    I don't think that anyone that buys this will be the least bit disappointed.

The one question I have though...and I hope someone can answer this....in the catalog, there is an astrotrain displayed, in the black/white colors, but it has a different (almost megatron type head) and has blitzwings weapons. was this supposed to be a release at some point. It looks cool.