KO OS Legends with added articulation

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by Scaleface, Sep 12, 2017.

1. autobot prowl

autobot prowl Well-Known Member

I just bought 2 of these Screamers to repaint into Skywarp and Thundercracker to display with my modded Cyber Batallion Screamer. Even if they are slightly different in size I think they will look pretty good. They will need new heads though, these are pretty bad

2. Max Tower

Max Tower Well-Known Member

I would like to buy these - anyone know someone who can send me a commercial invoice for them ?
    So I can pay with Paypal ?

3. autobot prowl

Aliexpress now takes PayPal, that's how I paid. Use giftlovestore for the seller

4. Switch313

Switch313 Active Member

Ebay:
    YouTube:
    I just received the ones from giftlovestore on Thursday, if they're the same ones there's no way they are 7 to 8 inches. More like 4.

Don't get me wrong they're awesome for the price, quality aside. Super easy to fix the loose joints.

5. Switch313

Switch313 Active Member

Ebay:
    YouTube:
    Ah, I see the larger ones now. One says it's about 20 cm and is gray, the other says it has diecast and 18 cm, has black shins and jet mode nose.

They aren't masterpiece quality but for the price and size might be pretty awesome. Looking forward to seeing what you guys think when in hand

6. autobot prowl

Are we sure Wei Jiang is making these? I've never owned anything of theirs but everyone raves about them. Looking forward to this, I have the original legends, kbb version an soon this version of Starscream.

7. Scourgatron

Scourgatron What of it?

News Credits:
    Yes?

8. Switch313

Switch313 Active Member

Ebay:
    YouTube:
    So hard to know. I'm new to TF collecting, but figuring out what company made a KO product is something of a practice in futility, especially if you receive loose figures. Just some of them are of a pretty good/decent quality (given what your needs may be). Mine will and are played with so I'm not into the whole 500 dollars for a Combiner, 200 dollars for a solo figure scene.

I have the JB OS Predaking and I think it's amazing (waiting to order the upgrade kit here soon, actually from the same store selling these voyage sized Starscreams lol) if you can live with the ugly oversized heads on the Bull and Rhino figures - only reason I know it's JB is because of the box it came in, haha.

I just need to slow down. Between KO (and legit) Lego sets and now transformer toys I've probably spent damn near 1500 dollars, if not more since August on this stuff lol - not to mention all the little crap I buy for my son like blind bags and little stuff of the sort that he likes.

So many figures and combiners I still want though, WJ OS Throttlebots (even though i don't even remember them from the TV show they just look so badass), the new NBK Devastator, filling in random TFs like Soundwave, Bumblebee, Starscream, Ultra Magnus, Hot Rod. The possible OS WJ Menasor that may be coming out (2 figures are out).

Oh and the Dino bots xD

Oh yeah, original point knowing which KOs are made by who isn't that important as long as you can see some kind of review about a figure and a link to where to buy it.

Last edited: Sep 24, 2017
  9. Scourgatron

Scourgatron What of it?

News Credits:
    Weijiang did not make the OS Predaking. That was JinBao.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Switch313

Switch313 Active Member

Ebay:
    YouTube:
    My phone auto corrects 2 letter words to "no" so I added WJ to library and it did that lol.

11. bacems

bacems Active Member

Facebook:
    YouTube:
    if they gives bee neck swivel and wrist swivel, i'm down for it.

12. primalxconvoy

primalxconvoy グーグル 翻訳は素晴らしいです!

News Credits:
    What do you mean?

Anyway, I'm interested in these. Sometimes, I think the Legends sized figures would be great with an increase in size and articulation. I'm still looking for that black OS official Dragotron from Beast Hunters, as it looked amazing.

13. shapercreator14

shapercreator14 Terrorcon

News Credits:
    This KO is nearly the same size as the Cyber Battalion series Starscream. With the better articulation this one has and the better body and CB SS' better jet cockpit and headsculpt, I can customize a better articulated figure but still feels like IDW SS

14. autobot prowl

I dunno how easy it would be to swap the parts between the 2 but good luck. I added Universe Powerglide thighs to my Cyber battalion Screamer and love the look. He's got a very regal look to me

15. shapercreator14

shapercreator14 Terrorcon

News Credits:
    Oh I never make anything easy for myself... that's how I cut my fingers on a frequent basis! I'm actually not planning to "swap" as much as dremel everything to fit!

16. bacems

bacems Active Member

Facebook:
    YouTube:
    Found this. Is that dx9 ratchet on the bottom left?
    FB_IMG_1506435491508.jpg

17. Robogeek28

Robogeek28 Who're you calling a geek?

News Credits:
    Looks like it to me.

18. bacems

bacems Active Member

Facebook:
    YouTube:
    in that case, i think i know which one i'm gonna pick up first. We haven't got voyager g1 ratchet from hastak so far, so this OS KO could fill that gap for the time being.

• Like Like x 2
  19. Max Tower

Max Tower Well-Known Member

I'm very interested in these they kinda - came out of no where but - the idea that they may keep doing this with the likes of Cosmos, Swerve, Nemesis Prime, Thundercracker, Skywarp, Tailgate is pretty interesting as novelty peices.

When people were poking around on Aliexpress did anyone spot the other design of the overscale RID (not the wei Jiang ones) as they have a Voyager scale Decepticon RID-15 Steeljaw in that line that would be rather interesting to have. I've not seen them for sale in China yet via online even though they are made in china.

20. Jhund

Jhund Well-Known Member

Instagram:
    curious on how the head is attached , I'm thinking of headswapping the op over for my tr's voyagers . I see they mentioned head movement/swivel I think , anyone got one yet?