KO Mini Predaking & Oversize Soundwave with Laserbeak & Ravage

Discussion in 'Transformers Feedback & Reviews' started by royal robot, Jun 24, 2009.

1. royal robot

royal robot New Member

Hi! I bought last week an oversize soundwave twin cassettes from an ebay-seller, chimungmung, whom website previous hosted at ebay, now with its own website chimungmung.com. I trade with him three times and this is my first time to buy from this new website. I think he is reliable with quick delivery.

The toy costs US$24 via airmail, in a walkman size like my SONY childhood one. The plastic material is quite solid and the joint is tight. The biggest surprise is the eject button really function, and all stickers are almost like the original one. Besides, there are two cassettes laserbeak & ravage. Though ravage is lack of feet joint but the shape is still nice. The laserbeak is great with its size best fit to the arm of MP megatron. I amazing oversize soundwave can fight with blaster, they size very close in animate. overall very satisfied this ko oversize soundwave .

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I reviewed the ko predacons bought from chimungmung.com at the price of US$30. This figure is 10 inches height, got a 2/3 size compared with the original. I think this size is good enough as the more size reducing it is, the weaker in its plastic joint. The plastic quality are solid, color scheme looks like the original.

Five animals KO version do reduced some movable joint. Rampage is more critical, all animal legs are removed. Whilst the rest of 4 are quite ok by just removing the punch joint only, it is acceptable. Tantrum & Headstrong are the best, with 80% like the original, the animal legs can be hided inside the body, so nice. This Ko kit has 4 sword & 4 guns, so each member has it own weapons. Razorclaw includes the big cannon carrying on its back .

And the combine form likes the original and all joints are tight. if you are skillful to paint up with details, it must be a cool KO transformers toy.

Here is predacons vs skylynx animal wars. It so cruel …..

YouTube - G1: Sky Lynx & Predaking

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. ORIO

ORIO Plant-Based Bot Super Mod News Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    That mini predaking is all kinds of cool!