KO Mini Devastator?

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by StarLurker, Mar 21, 2012.

1. StarLurker

StarLurker Munky Mania

Ebay:
    Someone is offering me one of these things, and I can't find any info on it. At first I thought it was the KO WST Dev, but the packaging is different. Just wondering if anyone has ever bought one of these and if they know what the quality is like.

[​IMG]

2. Fishdirt

Fishdirt Tin Toy Transformer

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Blue card is said to be more micro size (bigger then wst) and the yellow card is wst.

[​IMG]

3. Sioce

Sioce Radicon in training

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Yup, just a slightly larger version. It's about an inch taller if memory serves.

4. StarLurker

StarLurker Munky Mania

Ebay:
    Alright, thanks for the info, guys. So does anyone have one of these? Curious about the quality.

5. jerminator

jerminator Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Looks like the same ones you can get at Tuesday Morning/Big Lots. If so, prepare to be disappointed. I had one of the yellow versions and it was a floppy POS that had very thin plastic.

6. Quantum25

Quantum25 Well-Known Member

Yeah the ko is pretty bad unless you're willing to put some work into it. At least with my version, the individual contructicons are decent but Devestator is a floppy mess; also for Longhaul, Mixmaster, and Hook, their tires have been molded in as part of their plastic meaning they can't roll. But as a neat display piece, it barely fits the criteria. If it's any consolation, I think the blue-carded version (which I think I have, not completely sure since I threw out the card ages ago) is roughly legend/cyberverse size/scale.

7. Fishdirt

Fishdirt Tin Toy Transformer

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    It's made from reground plastic so it's not the most solid BUT I want a yellow card because , from what I have read, it is perfect wst scale and if the wheels are molded on then it's even more fitting.

8. SirToys

SirToys OS Multicolor KO

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    YouTube:
  9. TFPrime

TFPrime TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I have this one:
    [​IMG]

Got it awhile ago..the Prime is regular size, Soundwave is the KO larger version...The quality of the Devy is actually surprisingly pretty good really. Cheesy stickers sure, but the paint and molding/articulation and over all quality..for a KO..is pretty nice. But I have no need of it...so, if you want it..

10. StarLurker

StarLurker Munky Mania

Ebay:
    Did a store location search, and it turns out there is a Tuesday Morning near here. May check it out over the weekend, see if they got any cool KOs like these.

I'm not too worried about it being "floppy" as long as it can stay still after a bit of tweaking. My G1 Dev is pretty floppy too, heh. Main concern, I guess, would be the arms, since they connect in such a "delicate" way.

[​IMG]

Let me know if I have these right. WST-size, Mini(the one in first post), Slightly over-sized KO, Original?

11. SirToys

SirToys OS Multicolor KO

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    YouTube:
    Yup, and there's also the original sized one with TFW logo sold at Walmart China :)