KO Labels v. Reprolabels

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Jericho, Sep 9, 2010.

1. Jericho

Jericho Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    How do the KO faction stickers compare to Reprolabels in terms of smoothness? The one thing that's always bugged me about Repro is the exterior of the Autobot symbol is jagged like the printer couldn't do a smooth angle. I personally don't care for reprolabels faction symbols at all.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2010
  2. Cybertronian

Cybertronian Well-Known Member

Depends on which KO you're referring to. The ones that come with the KO Cassettes (Frenzy/Rumble & Laserbeak/Buzzsaw) are so-so.
    If you buy Reprolabel's Autobot sheet (nothing but insignias), They come out better than some that may be on a character sheet (like Bluestreak). On the other hand, I found the Decepticon symbol to be too light in color compared to earlier D'cons (excluding Megatron and Soundwave). With my last batch, I asked for a sheet in the same darker violet as the ones on his Decepticon plane sheets (Skywarp in my case) and had a much, much better result.

3. Jericho

Jericho Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Okay, I was thinking of buying just a straight faction symbol sheet from KO (of course I can't find the link now) to try out vs. the repro sheet. If you say the straight symbol sheet is much better from Repro I'll try that as theirs was cheaper I believe than KO.

Thanks.