KO Henkei Skywarp, Thundercracker, and Botcon Birage Video Reviews

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Video Reviews' started by thielmj, Jan 9, 2011.

1. thielmj

thielmj Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
  2. daelite20

daelite20 autobots

News Credits:
    Just to let you know all KO mirages have the loose head....

Hey, that skywarp that you review is it the CHMS mold? it should have the stamp CHMS in the inner leg and the top right side of the box should have CHMS instead Takara Tomy.. If it doesnt you have the first version mold and those are really loose and dont hold missiles very well on the shoulders

3. 1984forever

1984forever Banned

A LOT of people are taking pictures of these KO seekers without their arms bent. Judging from the photos and the ones I've already gotten, I believe that there is a problem bending the arms on these figures. Several of mine had to have their elbow joints shaved down and lubricated before being able to bend.

It's messed up that no one selling these figures is informing people of this issue.

4. daelite20

daelite20 autobots

News Credits:
    @1984forever
    You should do a video review to show how stiff your seeker elbows came out. To show whats so mess up about the stiffness of the elbows

5. thielmj

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Yes its the chms one, but i haven't had any elbow problems just the shoulder thing which i got fixed

6. 1984forever

1984forever Banned

It's only on the yellow Sunstorms it seems that are too stiff. The forearms were PAINTED, putting stress cracks on the yellow plastic elbows and shoulder plates. Well, the right shoulder plate broke in half this morning. I'm putting some carefully painted Acid Storm forearms and shoulders on now.

The Air Warriors suffer from stuck fists that I needed a tool to flip out, but otherwise I AM HAPPY WITH THIS PRODUCT. I also REALLY LIKE the yellow Sunstorm which is why I am fixing him.

I am not a complainer. I give props where props are due.

7. 1984forever

1984forever Banned

Scatch that. Air Warriors are good. Yellow Sunstorm sucks.

I found out today that if you get even a little bit of paint in that elbow joint it tightens up considerably. Yellow Sunstorms' forearms are actually painted silver, not molded in silver plastic. He fails because of it. He now resides in the trash.

8. thielmj

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    bummer well maybe the orange one will be better i'll have to see when it gets here