KO Device Label Ravage

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by megatroptimus, Jun 21, 2011.

1. megatroptimus

megatroptimus Translatorminator

News Credits:
    How good are they? I see different versions on Ebay. Is there one that is identical to the Takara release deco-wise (with the same die-cast content)? My wife broke a leg on my original DL Ravage and I'm trying to replace it...

2. megatroptimus

megatroptimus Translatorminator

News Credits:
    Anyone?

3. Squints

Squints Well-Known Member

I don't know if it's the same one as you're seeing on ebay, but I have one that I got from Amazon a few weeks ago. It's 8GB and I got it for something like $20 after shipping (!). It's a bit longer than the official one looks to be (though I don't have one for comparison), and the USB plug is retractable, also unlike the official one (as far as I can tell from pictures; like I said, I don't actually have one). A leg or two might be loose but the screws in the joints are Philips-head so you can just tighten them as needs be; the jaw hinge on mine is loose, so he's kinda permanently slack-jawed, though I'm not sure whether that's a common problem; the legs are unpainted and his Decepticon insignia is blue. But apart from those complaints, I'm enjoying him so far; I haven't had any endurance problems yet, and the flash drive part is working fine. If you can find one as cheap as I did, it's definitely worth it.

4. Cungitron

Cungitron Destroyer of Worlds

News Credits:
  5. RedAlert Rescue

RedAlert Rescue Banned

News Credits:
    Get the one with white legs and a purple logo not the long body or the one that looks like a dog that ones the best of the ones I bought it's better made and actually looks like Ravage it's a tiny bit bigger than the Official Cheetor but I like it much more personally (once i'd painted the legs) as it's less fragile and does not have big gaps in the legs like the official ones does. though the official ones does have an extra hinge in the neck the KO that is a close resemblance to it has a less fragile tail and stronger jaw - I feel I can actually play with it. with no fear of it snapping in half.

And a great many Official ones have jaws that are snapped off from new due to poor design.