KO Device Label Ravage

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by S250, Oct 12, 2009.

1. MegaMoonMan

MegaMoonMan OFFICIAL MMM REP

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Yes please, do want link as well.

2. guard convoy

guard convoy The Big Daddy

News Credits:
    well i think it will since if i remember correctly it has english software along with japanese, i know i HAVE to get ravage at least

3. Primus_feather

Primus_feather Well-Known Member

sorry I deleted it as soon as I left feedback..

4. Mighty.Maximal

Mighty.Maximal Banned

I was looking On E-bay and I noticed this :

4GB 4G Transformers Ravage USB Flash Memory Stick Drive on eBay (end time 15-Feb-11 20:03:04 GMT)

Has an elogated body and no movable neck. (theres a lot of them up there on Ebay)

Then I saw this :

2GB Transformers USB 2.0 Flash Memory Stick Pen Drive on eBay (end time 18-Feb-11 03:44:03 GMT)

Which seems to have a neck joint and also seems to have a general mould shape like the genuine one - but it also has white legs.

Anyone bought the second sort - its more money but it looks like a better mould ?

Or there was someone selling ones with another slight difference with Purple logos but I can't seem to find any up at the moment.

I was guessing that maybe the 1st fakes to show up were not the long body version - or were they >????

5. BB Shockwave

BB Shockwave Behold, Gagatron!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I have seen both, have the first version. The second one with the non-moveable jaw and long body is pure ****, don't waste your money on it. It's made from a sort of rubbery plastic. Ugh. There is a Tigatron version too.

I have had the first 4GB KO version for more then a year now, and it works fine, had to format the drive a few times. The only difference between this version and the real one are the white legs - I painted mine silver. :) 

Always ask the seller which version he sells, often they put up confusing pictures. The old and better version comes in a ROTF-like black card.

6. lemonherb

lemonherb Well-Known Member

News Credits:
  7. Soundwinder

Soundwinder I wind sounds!

From eBay I got a 4 gig, and it's the good version (looks like the original, but with white legs) for $8. One of the best purchases I've made. A couple joints are pretty loose, though, but they're screws and can thus be fixed (temporarily).