KO/Custom GoShooter, HoC PVC's, Gundam, Digimon, Voltron, MP Prime, Armada Dinobots

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Jarrod, Sep 16, 2009.

1. Jarrod

Jarrod Semi-retired Builder

Ok, got a lot of random stuff here, would like to sell most of it in lots, but I'm open to selling individuals too. Prices are negotiable! I'm in the US, and prefer paypal but also take MO's. Buyer pays shipping.

KO/Custom GoShooter, $30:
    This started out as a very high quality Korean bootleg of Siren/GoShooter. I took a legit US Siren and swapped out all the robot parts, then painted a few parts to better match Go's anime appearence(thighs, face, wrists, car doors, and windows). Basicly, all the light blue parts and black robot parts are Sirens, all white parts and weapons are from the Korean toy. You can see a few of Sirens parts had some discoloration, like the head, left arm and lights. Oddly the rear of the car doesn't fit perfectly together, but he looks fantastic in robot mode. Includes box, and styro. And I'll through in the leftover Siren/KO bot as well.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Heroes of Cybertron lot, $SOLD

Gundam Arch Enemies RX-78, $25
    Fantastic, highly articulate, and loaded figure. One of the best (IMO) Gundam action figures ever made. Comes with plenty of weapons and optional hands. Figure is totally complete, and comes with box.
    [​IMG]

Digimon Digivolving lot, $25WarGreymon, MetalGarurumon sold, others availible
    Includes Greymon, Kabuterimon, Patamon, Birdramon, Garurumon, from the orginal series, and GeoGreymon and Gaogamon from the last series. A few of the older figures have some minor paint scuffs on them, and a few have some paint additions(MetalGarurumon has some added yellow for example). All figures are complete with instructions as well. Would sell individual's.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

MP Voltron, plastic version, $SOLD
    DVD MP Prime, $75
    The most recent US version of MP Prime, sealed . Clear plastic has a small dent on top, and box has very minor storage wear.
    [​IMG]

and finally,
    Wal-Mart Armada Dinobots lot, $35 Slag Sold,
    Bought these way back when they were orignally released, and they've pretty much sat in a box since them. Probably transformed to bot mode once, and then back to dino mode. Look absolutely brand new. One of Snarl's fins has broken at the clip however. It still stays on and displays fine, but will probably fall of during transformation...dunno how long its been this way. I can probably find their cardback and paperwork, but only if there is serious interest.
    [​IMG]

Thanks for looking
    Jarrod

2. Jarrod

Updated. Items go on ebay tomorrow!

3. Jarrod

One last bump.

4. joelito

joelito New Member

Digimon

I just wrote to tell you if you can sell me that figure called Patamon digivolving angemon. You could sell me that digimon figure? If you can I'll buy it from you immediately.
    THANK YOU