KO/counterfeit red Mirage first pictures

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Paradigm-Shift Prime, Oct 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Paradigm-Shift Prime

Paradigm-Shift Prime Unit Warrior TFW2005 Supporter

http://cgi.ebay.ca/Diaclone-Exclusi...oryZ4696QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Well this guy seems to be the early bird on these ko/counterfeit/whatevers. I search 'diaclone' regularly on ebay and his auctions always come up.

I am against these as always, but wouldn't be nearly as much if they got rid of the look-alike boxes and altered the trademark stamps (at least away from made in Japan if not getting rid of the takara stamps altogether) and maybe the weapons a bit (colour or something).

Other than the boxes and weapons, I'd actually be interested in the non-lookalike clear and clear blues if it weren't for the fact that these cost nearly $100 shipped. With this one, I know everyone's exited with the diaclone theme, but it really doesn't even look that hot to me. Maybe Mirage is just losing his specialness a bit with so much volume and so many variations being pushed out by mysterious Chinese company X. Anyways I'm sure this post will help a few eager shoppers be happy to get him. And this seller should start paying me royalties.:tongue: 

Last edited: Oct 14, 2007
  2. Mike

Mike Banned

Ebay:
    actually these same pics were posted a few days ago, but thanks anyways :) 

p.s. I still despise these things *evil*

3. Paradigm-Shift Prime

Paradigm-Shift Prime Unit Warrior TFW2005 Supporter

Oh whoops, I'm surprised they weren't front-paged then (or I missed it?), when I posted the clear black one it was FP'd after.

EDIT: Here's the first post of this news for those who want to be temporally sound: http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/showthread.php?t=154034

Last edited: Oct 14, 2007
  4. Yigal

Yigal Dutch Meeting camera man

Ebay:
    It would be very smart if Takara would ENCORE reissue Mirage. No one would give a rats ass about these KOs anymore.

But on the other hand, the Clear KO Mirage is beatifull

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.