KO cassette man with Microman knee stickers?!?!??!

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Bobby Lemain, Sep 23, 2007.

1. Bobby Lemain

Bobby Lemain Cassette Man

I wasn't expecting much from a POS cassette man (with a broken window) but never before have I seen a Shantai KO Cassette man With Microman Knee stickers... woah..

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

weren't they supposed to come with knee stickers that said "Cassette"?

and no I didn't make the knee stickers... (the stickers are reflective like on the rest of the figure, and appear to be a bit darker shade of blue compared to the rest of the blue stickers on him.)

Are these knee stickers real microchange? or did Shantai make a KO with Microman stickers?

2. AutoCon2076

AutoCon2076 Brightest can in toolshed

Is it possible Shiantai made MC-01 Cassette Man for Takara for while? Bandai supplied some VF-1s for Jetfire; hence the Macross insignia variant.

~Z

3. Shin-Gouki

Shin-Gouki Rebuilding Veteran

News Credits:
    Originally: Huntington Beach, CA, Now: Cincinnati
    yeah but that was a Bandai mold that was added to the line, Cassette Man/Soundwave was a Takara mold

4. Bobby Lemain

Bobby Lemain Cassette Man

any other views?

5. jason jupiter

jason jupiter weird/ rare g1 KO hunter

hey darren-

it looks like a non-US early released shiantai, the early ones had "microman" on the legs and were changed when they were released in the microchange-like box with english text.

or someone could have swapped on real microchange legs but it would be easy to tell, the shiantai KOs are a darker blue then the original.

the "mc-10" on the tape door and near the "stereo, mirco cassette, recorder" are on all the shiantai cassette mans i've seen.