KO C-123 (DIAL) & C124 DIAL (ZAUR) [Pre Order up]

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by mellowmut, Oct 3, 2011.

1. Paladine

Paladine Well-Known Member

Can you explain your comment about the Headmaster Jrs? Those haven't been knocked off have they?

2. Insane Galvatron

Insane Galvatron is not insane. Really!

News Credits:
    Nah, it's alright. I get called Stu all the time. Especially at work. My close friends and family all call me Greg though. I understand about not being able to check them all, it's just that I'd rather avoid an issue than have to deal with KOtoys with a return or defect. I might still chance it though. I'll get one and see how my luck goes. If you can put me down and just let me know when and how much to pay, I'll take a pair of the dino tapes.

**EDIT** I misunderstood. I think you are saying you ARE going to check them out just to avoid the issue of doing returns. In that case, I'm definitely on board. My first quick reading of your post gave me the impression you were not going too because it would be too much trouble. That's what I get for reading as fast as I talk. lol

3. Malach Ra

Malach Ra TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    your right, i meant the jpn. hm exclusives single packs(shuffler, trizer, lione, kirk, etc.). always thought of them as hm juniors.

4. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    Understandable. I think one of their official names somewhere was "Junior Headmasters" as they were "warriors of Planet Master, still in training and yet to receive their Transtectors". I want to say that's in Jim Sorenson's Ark Archive II. Might have been the Alvarez Japanese Transformers book though.

5. Might Gaine

Might Gaine The Devil Express

News Credits:
    LOL. I always had that opinion of them too. And now they're even shittier with the melted robot face.

6. lee9

lee9 Well-Known Member

I'd be down for a group buy later, after reviews have been out. Here's hoping they'll make running improvements, and fix that melted face.

7. Kuma Style

Kuma Style Photographs the toys. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    YouTube:
    Pinterest:
    Glad you understood IG, haha.

And also, if anyone has interest, it's a lot easier if you add me on a messenger. With my camera being down, I don't frequent the boards as much, so I don't want to miss anyone when I'm ready for the next shipment.

8. turboedguy

turboedguy minibotologist

Well USPS showed up today to deliver these, but no one was home to sign for them. Im very suprised by how quick the shiping took, I was expecting next week at the earliest. Now to hit up the post office on my lunch break tomorrow.:rock 

9. xZAOx

xZAOx Yep.

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Nice. I ordered something else with my order, so it didn't go out until yesterday, and I got my tracking number this morning. I went with a slower shipping, but hopefully it gets here in a couple of weeks (and in good condition).

10. Liokaiser

Liokaiser Super Mod

News Credits:
    I ordered them myself and went with the slower shipping method. Can't wait to get them.

11. Kuma Style

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    YouTube:
    Pinterest:
    Ok guys, the KO Rodimus and Wildrider orders are pretty much good to go, so I can start pricing out this one.

For anyone interested in ordering these just shoot me a PM, and I'll post a price on the board. Please be serious in wanting it, because backing out last second fucks up pricing for everyone else.

12. 26_Mirage

26_Mirage Heroic Stunticon

Got my tapes in the mail yesterday. The shipping box was beat to heck but the individual cassette boxes were packaged well and are in great shape.

I'd have to say that I'm really pleased with the way these guys turned out.

Not having the originals I have nothing to compare them to but I think they're great. Only problem...(and it's a little one)...the neck joint on Dial (C-123) is a little loose. Easily fixed...I hope. Other than that well worth the price.

13. unicron nemesis

unicron nemesis Infinite Black Photog

News Credits:
    Got mine a few days ago too.

[​IMG]

Have not opened them up yet. Will do so this weekend

14. Girl Pants

Girl Pants aka brickonator

News Credits:
    Got mine today. They are pretty awesome. Zaur is perfect but Dial has a number of loose joints sadly. I can still get lots of good poses out of him, just not everything I want.

Legout is a brick even if he looks kinda cool. Makes Squawkbox look like a massively flexible toy. :) 

15. Kuma Style

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    YouTube:
    Pinterest:
    Ok, the SG rodimus/Wildrider orders are good to go, so I'm putting together my next order:

So far I've got

4 dino cassette tapes sets (MegaMoon, and SQ7 have dibs on two)
    3 SG Rodimuses and 3 Wildriders

If you want dibs on any of this, or want something added, PM me. I'm putting in my order Wednesday once I get prices all straightened out.

16. iDarkDesign

iDarkDesign Rodeo Lawyer

News Credits:
    [​IMG]

(not all mine)

iDD

17. cobra zartan

cobra zartan Think's He's a Detective.

News Credits:
    A friend asked where she could get the dinos and I td her kotoys was the only place selling them and now she's getting the runaround from mike. He keeps telling her he will get back to her in a day or two and this is the third time he said just another day or so, looks like she's going to open a claim

18. blurr69

blurr69 First time caller

Ebay:
    Still waiting on a shipping notice myself. Had other items with the dinos. Didnt use ems, so not sure if I even would of gotten a shipping notice. Emailed them yesterday, will see what happens and report. ::fingers crossed::

edit: ordered oct. 4

double edit: emailed a couple days ago and got a reply with a tracking number saying it was shipped. will report back ^^

19. xZAOx

xZAOx Yep.

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    FWIW - I had another item with the dinos, didn't ship via EMS, and I got a shipping notice on Oct. 27th.

20. cobra zartan

cobra zartan Think's He's a Detective.

News Credits:
    Same as my friend, she ordered a few other things also. The first time she chatted with them they said wait 24 hrs for an email and then 24hrs was up and no email she so went back to the chat and got the same response and the third time they said they couldn't find an item because of their move and that they just located it and she would have tracking within 1-2days and now shes on day 3 or 4.