KO Beast Wars & Beast Machines

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Hoolagrin, Aug 15, 2007.

1. Hoolagrin

Hoolagrin Wheelie Rules! TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    So at big lots today I saw KO's of transmetals megatron (red and black) and optimal optimus, lio convoy and that racoon guy. Plus a ton of other BW & BM related KOs.

The megatron package was huge! Like a 2' by 18" Blister Card!

2. Overhaulimus

Overhaulimus Sword of Fury!

News Credits:
    Yea those are old news.I've had the TM 2 Megs and Leo Convoy for at least 2 years now.

3. Nightwind

Nightwind Aka Dusty Bottoms.

They have been out for awhile now, but Big Lots has really been displaying them heavily recently. It would have to be a result of the the movie release.

The Megatron figures are (IMO) very good for KO's! I purchased both of them and think that they display very nicely with my other figures. I'm not a huge fan of the Lio Convoy, but the Optimal Optimus is also pretty cool. Basically, you can't complain too much for the price that you're paying...

4. MnemonicSyntax

MnemonicSyntax Rooks Gang Leader

News Credits:
    Man, I'd really like to get my hands on a KO Beast Wars (regular, not tranmetal) Rattrap, Lazerbeak and KO BM Optimus Primal, but the nearest Big Lots is almost two hours away.

Anyone want to pick the above up for me and I'd pay for the toys, shipping and a bit extra for gas?

Thanks again.

Mike

5. ErechOveraker

ErechOveraker I'm with Plowking.

News Credits:
    Eeek - zombie bump I know - but I didn't want to start a new thread for this little question soooo...

I saw a ton of these at my Big Lots last fall, but sorta ignored them. However, it occurs to me now after digging some of my Beast Wars figs out, that I need some parts for my Optimal Optimus. So was wondering if anyone knew if the KO came with all the accessories (guns, missiles, blast shields) or not?

Thanks for any help on this!