KO Animated Prime Chinese

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by GenZhao, May 26, 2008.

1. GenZhao

GenZhao Banned

News Credits:
    Hello everyone,

Thanks for sharing my pictures and link for the new Knock-off Animated V class OP. I just wanted to add this picture and I will add some more picture of the movable faceplate in the next day or 2. .. my gf just forgot to take pics of the face plate when its down.

The KO Animated Prime is not as high quality as the real issue (obviously) and the legs and arms can be a little bit loose. Other than that he looks kind of cool, and its a nice KO. They KO'd him before he really hit the market... pretty good job getting it out so fast. They were not so fast with the movie figures.

Just to let everyone know, all the KO I have are clearly marked as KO's and anything that is not marked as a KO in the description is the authentic real thing. (I dont try to pass off any Rodimus ALT KO's as the real thing).

If there are recent chinese KO's that you are interested in just let me know and I can probably get them for you... I just dont do the ones sold by the guy who does the dinos, cars and insects.. he was a bit of a dink to me when he found out that I was not chinese... kind of racist.

Also if you need any new figs or protos just let me know and I can see what I can do.

I'll be on here once in a while to check out some discussions so you might see me posting more myself from now on.

[​IMG]