Knockoff G2 Megatron (pics included)

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Dark Galvatron, Aug 22, 2007.

1. Dark Galvatron

Dark Galvatron Banned

These are some pics of a very nice looking KO of G2 Megatron that I recently acquired at a local Giant Eagle. He's actually one of the many birthday cake toppers they use and it shocked me. I paid $8.00 for him and he's pretty sweet ^^
    Tank Mode
    [​IMG]
    Bot Mode
    [​IMG]

In robot mode, I noticed that his head sculpt is a totally different design than G2 Megatron's, as well as his transformation. This figure, you just extend the legs and flip up the feet after bringing the leg section down, where with G2 you had to unfold the legs after opening plastic flaps, closing the flaps, flipping his feet down and then lowering his leg section. Also, G2 Megatron's head would flip up when his cannon was moved to the side. This figure's head has to be moved manually. One thing I am grateful for, however is the fact that his hands slide into the arms and aren't just molded onto them. It just looks so much cooler to me that way.

2. grayman

grayman The Alpha and The Omega TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I picked this guy up a while ago at Wal-Mart. They use him as a cake topper too. He is awesome. Very well made for a knockoff and the mouth with gray tongue in tank mode is hilarious.

3. Dark Galvatron

Dark Galvatron Banned

I know, and to think he's the size of a deluxe figure as well, so he was pretty well worth it.