Minor/Repaint: knockoff-astator

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by djjk420, Nov 13, 2009.

1. djjk420

djjk420 Digi-Kuh

i found some constructicon KO and had one ko tank wich i mand into a construstion robot and figured id make a combiner. let me know what u think. its my forst combiner and about to go into paint the are primed and ready for paint(lol pardon the pun) lol let me know what ya think im stuck on color scheme everone does classic green n purple any ideas????? thank yall

Attached Files:

2. djjk420

djjk420 Digi-Kuh

sorry the pic quality im taking with my iphone

3. autobotx23

autobotx23 Banned

Ah. I love the smell of primer in the morning. I'd say ol school green and purple...but feel free to surprise us. :thumb 

4. destrongerlupus

destrongerlupus #MoreSawBoss

News Credits:
    It's the "Proletariat Bots"! (That's my personal name for this set of molds)

One of my FAVORITE scramble oddities of all time, I'm glad to see someone using them :) 

I love the guy you've got plugged in as the chest-plate!

Can't wait to see how this shapes up!

I've got a 'bash planned for 'em as well, but I'm plannig on scratch-building a "Leader" figure for them to all plug into per-normal. BUT, will still have a six-man team :) 

Needless to say I'll be doing the traditional G1 Green-n-purple, but since yours is a little different, maybe you might want to look at the RIC/CR Build Team, or perhaps Brave Police's Super Build Tiger for color-and-character-isnpiration.

D/L