knockoff android starscream new in pack ft

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by romeosrealmshop, Dec 18, 2011.

1. romeosrealmshop

romeosrealmshop Well-Known Member

I would like to trade this for an official transformer Please.
    he is The only one avaliable on Earth(according to The search boxes on our pc's and last time i checked, the search boxes on our pc's can tell anything).
    I only want to trade him for an official Transformer Item, thats all :) 
    Something that values 14-20.00 would be really Nice however,
    The highest serious offer i ever got on the Toy is 10.00 so if i have to stick to that range, I am more then glad too, being I bought this from an old lady for $1.00
    the item is in a pack that has a little wear but as you can see, he is in great sealed condition but with the package having visible wear a collector may only consider it acceptable. Infact, i only consider it acceptable because of the wear on the package.
    Please let me know if you are willing to trade something to me for this because I know there is a person or two out there that like this, I just dont collect Knockoffs. but as you can see dear friends, regardless of what Romeosrealmshop or anybody thinks about this item. its very mysterious :) 
    Please post your serious offers on the toy, i am a un-broken g1 jet seeker part lover incase ya didnt know. take a look at my boneyard i have pictured in 1 of my other threads.
    if you are interested in trading me something for the KO, I will let ya mail it to me in exchange for me mailing you the toy in the Picture. Confirmation will be added to your Ko and it will be packaged so that the acceptable conditions of the sealed package stay the way they are around this mint conditioned brand new Starscream Ko.
    Transformer world has already made it very clear to me that the only good this piece of plastic has is too a STARSCREAM KO Lover.
    Thanks dear TRansformer Friends and have a excellent day!!!!!!!!!

Attached Files:

2. [Wing_Saber-X]

[Wing_Saber-X] Fortress Maximus!

News Credits:
    Hmm..a Chinese poorly made KO, that's 'knock off' Cybertron Starscream Legend class.
    to be brutally honest, you're not going to get more than $5 for it, thou.

3. swbruni

swbruni Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    For $1.00 that was a good buy...

4. romeosrealmshop

romeosrealmshop Well-Known Member

Romeosrealmshop's Transformer Realm Shop

Hello Again Everyone, Welcome to Romeosrealmshop,
    We have here a few selections(My Entire Collection) for everyone to Look at For Trade. I have them displayed in my own kind of Romeosrealmshop fashion so that you can enjoy each selection and every second of your Browsing Time.

Everything in the Pictures is for Trade And, I'm always Looking for Things to go into the BoneYard Pick. Take A Look at that BoneYard Pick of G1 Jet Parts and Tf accessories and If you think You have a Lot of Parts and accessories that you feel I would like to add to that then Let me know in my Wanted Transformers Thread. Everything in the Pics is for Trade Ladies and Gentlemen.

THe First Few Pictures show you the Preview of the Robot Masters-13:Smoke Sniper rm-13 Decepticon Being Unsealed. As you can see, the Guy is Brand new and all Mint. Him and all his Peers Pictured are up for grabs for Trade and Offers. I'd like to hear from ya if there is anything you have concerns or questions about. Everything in the PIctures is Currently reserved for Trade Specifically in this Thread except the two Knock Outs. If you are interested in the Two Knocks then Act fast, they are listed Currently on my E-bay account and Priced very affordably.

So, the Pic of all the Parts is my "BoneYard" PIcture. I help you get your Jets Fixed and back in the Air. Everything in the "BoneYard" Pic is Certified and Authenticated G1 Vintage Og except the sideswipe gun laying beside the TrailBreaker Leg and the Excellently Conditioned 2002 Starscream Body. Let me know if there are any questions, ill assist Promptly.

The Pictures of Smoke Sniper are for you to get a real good Look at him from every angle. Remember, the Pictures are actually a Review of him being unsealed for you Ladies and Gentlemen so this Guy is brand new and Re-sealable. I consider him the Exclusive Selection Of the Bunch for Now. He came out of my 2004 20th anniversary g1 Collection if that helps him any.

The other Pictures Ladies and Gentlemen of the Autobots and Such is My "AutoBot Lot" Pictures. This is my Autobot Lot up to Par. It has all of my Selections I have avaliable Lined up similiar to that of a real Life Car Lot so that you may Have the extra Kick here Choosing Your Vehicle Form. Let me know if there is a Certain Transformer here you couldnt manage to retail. Romeosrealmshop retailed em' for ya. A few of the Vehicles(ironhide & Starscream) in the Autobot Lot are Cyberverse and other Models. If you feel comfortable in the Drivers seat or CockPit, Then you can Fly or Drive away in it Today, at Romeosrealmshop. Let us know which Vehicle Mode you need to change into. The ThunderCracker in the Autobot Lot is all 100" g1 Vintage and I have all of him except his fists and Missiles and machine guns. All of him is in Excellent Condition except his back right Rudder, its only in acceptable Conditions.

The Energon Cards in the "AutoBot Lot" are all There. Full Box. Very nice. This is the SkyWarp Display Box too. Very Rare. Box has Wear though but Still, everything else is 100% Comletely Mint. Cards retailed $2.00/Pack.

So, I guess this covers about everything up for trade here, except the Transformers two-disc Special Edition edition Dvd. If anyone needs it, let me know, Its very Nice, sealed 100% mint Condition. The Original release Too.

Most of My transformers have there boxes Actually still in Mint Condition as well and some of them dont so, We'll have to consider conditions of packaging and specific Trading Measures as we Consider Interests.

Please Enjoy Viewing the Shop Ive set up for ya here Transformers World, A great Sight of Great Tf fans Deserves a Great Trading experience.

Romeosrealmshop

Attached Files:

5. joshua

joshua Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I want to see what you look like! Take a pic of yourself.