Knock-Off Lucky Draw Henkei Convoy

Discussion in 'Transformers Feedback & Reviews' started by daelite20, Mar 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. daelite20

daelite20 autobots

News Credits:
    I , in no way, did i try to offend MIKE or did mention his name in these feedback thread.I have bought stuff from mike all the time direct from his website..I had no problems with shipping and product.AND like i said when i bought these KOLD, i wanted to see the quality of it. I did a review because quite a few members were interested in these product. NO, i haven't communicated with mike or have i try because i have been busy..IF he does send me a replacement, then i would do a review again without hesistation. If he doesn't, oh well, Its not the end of the world..I knew what i was buying, i have no remorse for buying these product...Im glad that members from these website read the feedback thread. Now they have a choice to buy or not to buy..Thanks for everyone who read these thread..

2. Batman

Batman The Dark Knight TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    There are a lot of people who post in feedback threads about QC issues, I don't see how this is any different. For $60, it must be pretty discouraging to get a figure with horrible chrome application, especially considering it is the main selling point of the figure.

3. Ray Kremer

Ray Kremer Well-Known Member

Obviously it's much nicer to see "It had some problems but I contacted the guy selling them and he's offered to replace it" than "It had some problems, you probably shouldn't buy it", but also I think folks around here aren't used to being able to go to the source to complain about defects. Folks around here are also used to the quality on KOs varying wildly.

4. Automorpher

Automorpher Autobot Slut!

News Credits:
    Well placed my friend. :thumbs2: 

THIS was what I'm trying to bring to light all day: CUSTOMER SERVICE!

Its the ATTITUDE & WORDS he worded himself. :mad 

Yeah, I'm part of that statistic quoted there. And bro, mighty thanks to the early warning.

AND I'm quoting the TOY now. Just saying this first before someone kicks in & starts the accusation all over again. :p 

5. gema

gema Banned

yeah, to me, give mike a fair chance. Yeah, that defect SHOULDN'T had happen but do you want to get an answer on that or just to flame him?

6. JTMitchell87

JTMitchell87 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Wow, thanks for this thread, daelite20. I had actually considered getting that convoy, but your issues are some of the reasons I had put it off so long.

And GenZhao, thanks for all these posts you've made. You basically convinced me to never buy anything from you. Customer service is the most important thing to me, so thanks a lot for showing the kind you give.

7. panzerjedi

panzerjedi Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    This.

The fact that they shipped out to customers like this should be an indication on their intent to please.

8. payton34

payton34 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I hope you're not referring to the original poster with that last statement, because IN NO WAY did he "flame" Mike/GenZhao in any way, shape, form or fashion.

He was reviewing the figure itself, he never said "GenZhao sells crap product, never deal with him" or anything of the sort. He later said that he's bought from GenZhao before and never had any issues. Mike/GenZhao himself is the one who blew things out of proportion, accusing the OP of dragging his name through the mud, etc.

I have bought from him numerous times before and have NEVER had an issue at all. However, the ironic thing is, GenZhao's reaction had the EXACT SAME effect on his reputation that he was initially complaining about, and to be honest that's nobody's fault but his own.

9. PorkChopKB

PorkChopKB Bay Harbor Butcher

News Credits:
    I would have to disagree with this. Seller feedback should be put in his feedback thread. This thread is for the feedback of this particular toy.

Mike overacted yes, but if you relied on the sale of such toys for your business , then you would probably have the same initial reaction. I am not saying it was right, but understandable

10. Kickback

Kickback @GeekWithChris Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Tumblr:
    So the seller is overreacting? What category do death threats fall in to then, I wonder?

11. Ra88

Ra88 Dutchman!

News Credits:
    Wait, what?

12. Malach Ra

Malach Ra TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    You really got to watch yourself with those KO toy making badasses via pm. Theyre dangerous.

13. Digilaut

Digilaut Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Wow..stuff has gotten really crazy fast here...

What can I say that hasn't already been said? This is an honest feedback thread. Seller is acting outrageous..glad to see it's taken care of now, though, since this isn't the first time something like this has happened. And yeah, I can perfectly wait to see new TF products, as much as I like TF news, it finds its way to us eventually.

Anyway, no need to linger on that now, or talk behind people's backs..just think this wasn't neccesary at all. Original poster did right in giving his opinion on a product he bought!

14. clonemanager

clonemanager Hunter

News Credits:
    I thought I really wanted to jump on this...
    cuz' the day the local honda dealership fleet manager didn't believe I got a quote on one of the car for the deal I said I could make from another dealership 40 miles away; I bought that car the day after. Then I wrote shit about that local dealership on yelp and filed extremely bad rating and making Honda USA aware of.

That local dealership later kept offering me very good teasing deal a month later;but I just ignored that. Those deals are even better... but I am sure I will hate their attitude so I wouldn't want to deal with them in shortly (or even worse forever) at least I wouldn't recommend anyone shopping their at first thought... if someone asked me. I believe in USA if you don't serve your customer well first time, you may not get to serve them the 2nd and even worse... customers shared their stories and everyone knows about it even if that case is just one isolated scenario.

As of here, the moral is simple.

One review can either make you alot of headache or alot of fortune... imagined if $60 for a KO that is perfect ?

15. aussiehippy

aussiehippy Au contraire, Blackadder.

Ebay:
    Hmm, the toy is overpriced substandard tosh, and the producer of it is extremely rude and uber-defensive when defects are pointed out.

Looks like I won't be buying anything from that manufacturer.

16. amd098

amd098 En taro Artanis!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    I have been a member of tfw2005 for a while now, and have given them plenty of bandwidth and views, and therefore I think I deserve a cookie.

Please do not inform me of this cookie I deserve, because I cannot eat a cookie if I am informed about the cookie.

i was sooo tempted to buy that, the pics from KOtoys.com did have some scratches, and after the review ima have to pass on it

17. PorkChopKB

News Credits:
    twist my words into what you want to make yourself feel better. so he didn't "overreact" :lol 

What do you call it?

18. Foster

Foster Haslab Victory Saber Backer #3 Veteran

News Credits:
    He's referring to something sent outside of this thread.

19. PorkChopKB

News Credits:
    why is that?

Last edited: Mar 29, 2010
  20. GMfan101

GMfan101 The Smooth Operator

News Credits:
    You guys got those too!? :lol 

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.