knock gobot combinder.

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by luke4, Aug 11, 2008.

1. luke4

luke4 crocon

i went to the dollar store and found a transformer the looks like gobots "dozer" (STA: Gobots: MR-11 "Dozer") and i was wondering if he makes a devasator. post a picture of it if u have it. thanx

2. DJ Soundwave

DJ Soundwave Action Figure Master

Dozer does not combine woth anyone.

3. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    There were a couple of Gobot combiners, but he was never one of them. The combiners were Puzzler, Monstrous, and the Rocklords had a big dinosaur named Fossil Lord. Unfortunately, none of them looked like much of anything when they were separated, except for Puzzler who looked nice as cars, okay as robots, combined mode not as cool as Monstrous or the Fossil Lord.

The Gobots also had some interesting looking two vehicles form one robot style toys. A bit like Duocons but more involved transformations. I think the sub-series name for those was Secret Riders and Dread Launchers. Ironically, one of them was a jet or something on an orange carrier - perhaps that is what you may be thinking of? The carrier does look a little like Dozer.

4. WhiteMocha

WhiteMocha TFW2005 Supporter

Wait, are you saying you found Dozer, or that you found a Transformer who LOOKS like Dozer? To me, it sounds like the latter... and since you already linked to a photo of Dozer, I'm guessing you are looking for a photo of a similar Transformer (not a Gobot). Is that correct?

Could it be Bonecrusher? He looks superficially like Dozer, at least in bulldozer mode. A yellow version was also available in G2.

Anyway, if you found Dozer, then as Sol Fury and DJ Soundwave said, it does not combine. If you found Bonecrusher, he does combine with the other Constructicons to form Devastator.

You may have also found a Micromaster, as there are several Micromaster bulldozers. I'd poke around TFU.info (the site to which my previous links directed you). You can narrow it down by color and alt mode using the tabs on the lefthand side of the site.

Good luck!

5. freezowave

freezowave Well-Known Member

There are also several sets of Machine Robo (Rescue?) combiners that have made the KO rounds. The are jet themed. police themed, and construction themed. Each came with a leader bot (reminiscent of old Go Bots) and a group of drones.

All three set combine into a super mode too.

6. luke4

luke4 crocon

no. what im saying is i found a transformer that looks like dozer, but he has holes in him and a peg which make me think he combines.

7. Gryph

Gryph Action Master

News Credits:
    Would it happen to be one of the yellow guys in the middle? If so, then yes, they do combine.

8. netkid

netkid Where's my Goddamn shoe!

News Credits:
    Is there an orange guy of those? I see him all the time at Big Lots with the rest of the knock-offs of those guys.

How much are the legit versions of those go-bots? I might want to get some.

9. luke4

luke4 crocon

10. luke4

luke4 crocon

im not sure about an orange one but i no there are different coloured ones. i think they are pretty good. the plastic isnt really "cheap" feeling.

11. Gingerchris

Gingerchris Telly-headed Tyrant

News Credits:
    I've got some of those 'Superduty' guys. There was a place here not long ago selling the torso and four limbs in one set for £1. I quite like the police car on it's own. At that price I'm thinking of bashing some better articulation into him. :)