Fan Art: Knight of Braves Tarngold art showcase

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by Tarngold, Nov 24, 2006.

1. Tarngold

Tarngold Knight of Braves<br><font COLOR=limegreen>G Stoned

News Credits:
    A long time ago in a thread far far away i posted a request for some original sketches of my own personal mecha Tarngold. The thread was well treated with many different artists contributing and i just wanted to again thank those who participated in making an old transfan happy. Here is what i mannaged to save of those files(a few slipped through the cracks when i was cleaning my hard drive......i deeply regret loosing them).

After posting the sketches from the previous thread, im hereby opening the floor to any artist who wants to draw any version of him. This time id like to see more Brave style designs with bulky physiques like my second sketch(see below).

Try to go for a Knight style with sword and sheild(the sheild is a 3 part that widens to reveal a jem that projects a sheild). The Great Gattai includes a further armored form which has add on boots, drill knees, missile silos on the sides of the legs and tops of shoulders, arm gauntlets, head piece(added on where the grill is on bumblebee's head design), a added chest piece(think super robot esque that encorporates my personal logo avatar into its moulded detail), and a nice big wing combo on the back with a cape hanging from the bottom.

My first sketch of Tarngold in TF form(and the one that started everything):

[​IMG]

After this i asked for others to try their hand at drawing him better

I believe the board name for the person drawing this one was Bumblebee(i could be wrong). He took me completely by surprise, streamlining the design, and giving the headpiece a look that made me almost die happy. Whenever i think of Tarngold, i think of that head design. Major kudos:

[​IMG]

Here we have Trainimus using his modeling skills to do an army cammo version of him. I saved the one i liked the best.....the arctic camo. :) 

[​IMG]

Heres one i cant identify the artist to(all i have are the initials NC to go by). this one's style reminded me so much of Megas XLR, and trust me thats a compliment since i love that show to pieces!:

[​IMG]

I wish i could remember this next artist. I know he bugged me in good fun about this piece and i enjoyed his humerous rendition. Its the only SD styled Tarn so it gets major kudos. I even considered making it a sig pic for the longest time but my sig skills suck.

[​IMG]

And lastly, my second sketch of him since then, going for a more Brave styled approach:

[​IMG]

And heres one of my past sig pics back when i was a moderator, though i cant remember who made it for me.*wishes he wasnt so forgetfull*

[​IMG]

ENJOY!!!!

2. KA

KA PENIS GOES WHERE?!!

News Credits:
    wow that 2nd sketch looks rockin'.

3. CdnShockwave

CdnShockwave The Prince of Poses TFW2005 Supporter

Agreed, the second pic rocks all kinds of socks.

4. Dreweido

Dreweido Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Josh Perez goes by Bumblebee. He's all sorts of awesome at what he does... including that sketch!

5. Josh

Josh Comic Color-guy

News Credits:
    holy crap its been forever since ive seen half of those pics

^__^

and yeah, bumblebee/josh perez

the guy who drew that one [where you have the NC initials]
    he went by NinjaConvoy on here i think

used to talk to him all the time but he disappeared. havent ran into him since. he had some great potential he did

6. Gears

Gears buh-buh-body ya Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Great stuff.