kiyoshioni

Discussion in 'Junkion Exchange Feedback' started by Omegax80, Mar 16, 2010.

1. Omegax80

Omegax80 Using a Positive Rifle

News Credits:
    Bought from me, paid fast - Omega Approved! :thumbs2: 

2. x01618

x01618 Autobot

Ebay:
    Sold me a couple of figures. Fair price, packed well, and shipped fast. Recommended. Thanks!

3. Ray Kremer

Ray Kremer Well-Known Member

Bought from him, went smoothly.

4. Big Filipino

Big Filipino John 3:16-17 says it all

News Credits:
    kiyoshioni bought a TFcon Stonghold from me. Transaction went down smoothly and I would not hesitate to deal with him again.

5. mellowmut

mellowmut Sidekick

News Credits:
    Great person to deal with. Great communication. Purchased quite a few items off em. Would gladly do business with again. More than fair prices. Well packaged. Fast shipping. Appreciate he covered insurance on shipping, never even expected or asked for it. Damn decent thing to do. If I had know would've told em to not worry about it. Accurate description. Items were in pristine condition.

6. grogz

grogz Well-Known Member

Got some stuff from him. Great guy! I really hope he can be a success man with his new business.

7. Rodimus Major

Rodimus Major Custom User Title

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Did a trade with Shattered Glass Drift guns, went smoothly, no hassles. Great to deal with!

8. Robticon

Robticon Out of the Game

Bought a SNES from him. Was good about communication, and was very reasonable to do business with. I understand he's been very busy especially lately, but despite that he was very easy to work with! Also surprised me with some bonus items I wasn't expecting. :D  Great guy!

Thanks so much!

9. Badgertron

Badgertron Active Member

As noted above, a pretty busy guy, but friendly & items shipped fast :)  Thanks again!

-BT

10. SurlyJ

SurlyJ Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Bought a revoltech figure from him. Everything went smoothly!

11. TheBeastman

TheBeastman Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Offered to pick him up a Megatron Block and he made it easy and well worth the effort. Thanks a lot, man.

12. Butuman

Butuman Well-Known Member

Got a Music Label Soundwave and Device Label Tigatron for a great deal! Great guy to work with, easy to communicate and just outstanding overall. Thanks again sir!

13. Trousertron

Trousertron Member

Picked up a bunch of figures from the recent Mega Sale thread. Very smooth process, with responsive communication, shipping the same day as I paid, and a lot of patience with my "Ooh, wait, but you also have this OTHER figure I want!"

14. Optimus.Magnus

Optimus.Magnus Swingin' the chain

Bought a Renderform Hub Scout head. Quick shipping and a pleasure to deal with.

15. MOTOGPFAN46

MOTOGPFAN46 TFW2005 Supporter

Bought some figures from him and they came in just as described.
    Smooth deal,will come back for more without a doubt.
    Thank you!!

16. SonOfNemesis

SonOfNemesis Well-Known Member

Just bought 2 figures from Kiyoshioni and both came fast and mint. Prices were fair as well. A+

17. DocSeth81

DocSeth81 Knight of the Round Table

Ebay:
    great seller! A+++

18. Shackwave71

Shackwave71 71 was a good year...

Got some good Transformers, got here fast, they all look great, thanks!

19. ultramagnus80

ultramagnus80 Member

Bought a bunch of bots from this guy. Two different transactions with over $200 in each. The first was good. No problems. Seller came off as a nice guy and sent me what I paid for. It wasn't packed the greatest, but nothing was damaged.

The second had damaged diecast Alternitys because he packed them the same way. No bubble wrap. Not even some plastic bags or even toilet paper for protection. Because of this the side mirrors snapped off and scratched the door panels in transit. When I mentioned the broken mirrors, he flat out lied to me and said they come off, when I bought four total and the mirrors are securely fastened on. You could see the paint flakes from the break.

He agreed to take them back based on pics. When they arrived he decided they were not damaged in his opinion and stiffed me on the refund. I had to file a claim with PP to get the money.
    If that wasn't enough, he proceeded to make false accusations against me about returning the items and literally called me names when he found that I filed the claim. At that point I got angry and told him that I was considering sending it all back.

The guy actually called me a "pain in his ass" because i simply bought some items off of him. And he said this with the closing "since day one". Now, that is not what he said about me in the first transaction above. He said I was a great guy to work with. And now he admits I have been a burden to him to work with since day one. Which is it? Or better yet, what will his opinion you be when he deals with you for the first time? Evidently, it sounds like selling product to buyers is a pain in the ass. Then why sell?

If you buy things and they arrive not damaged from the fact he does not include any packing material and they arrive safe might be ok. But, if you need to return something because of damage, prepare for a filing with paypal. Because this guy has no clue what accountability is. He never once apologized for packing the stuff like common garbage.

In summation, the WORST seller I have ever dealt with here. And I have completed over 25 transactions in the last year alone. All of them were perfect, save this one.

I would not buy again from him if he were paying me to do so.

Here are the REAL pics with the very noticeable damage. Before he either altered them or used a stand in to take his pics.
    So, I guess in summation from your perspective I just get a kick out of wasting my time by buying product from people so I can jack it up when it arrives, steal one rearview mirror for my "collection" (only ONE, because that is my MO), and send it back to be jerked around my some kid who couldn't pack a box properly to save his life, so he can blame it on me and flame my feedback with silly he said she said garbage. Well, hell, I guess I forgot to steal the Bumblebee mirror for my collection. Seeing as how the Goldbug mold you sold me has mirrors that are firmly attached, so I guess you either used glue on all of them or just Goldbug, right?

Keep in mind I am the buyer here folks. If you are jealous after reading all this nonsense in some sick and twisted way, this hassle could all be yours if you just simply do business with this guy. Just know if you have a rear view mirror fetish likes this guy claims about me, then is already on to you. Don't try it. He will hold half of the purchase hostage until paypal strong arms him into forking over your money.

P1050773.JPG P1050775.JPG P1050773.JPG P1050775.JPG P1050781.JPG P1050773.JPG P1050775.JPG P1050781.JPG P1050782.JPG P1050783.JPG P1050784.JPG P1050785.JPG P1050788.JPG

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2016