I feel a little odd starting a new thread for a figure that's still a WIP, but so be it! I took a few more pictures of the parts today after the touch-ups I did yesterday (or two days ago since it's 1:20am on Wednesday now). The first one is everything pretty much lined up with where it should go when he's reassembled... [att]3395[/att] A friend & I sanded (and in some cases stripped) down a lot of the parts and reapplied another coat of paint to them... They turned out extremely well. I ended up picking up a new can of orange Krylon (*NOT Fusion*) to use on the chest piece that makes up the front windows. I'm very satisfied with how well that turned out, the paint is adhering to it very nicely, and I haven't seen any chipping (as of yet)! When we touched up the sides of the grill (after I'd accidentally stipped some of the chrome paint off it when I was removing the Pepsi Prime colors), we found out that the 'chrome' marker pen we were using wasn't exactly 'chrome', I decided to repaint as much of the existing chrome was we could. The only pieces we left as-is were the wheel rims and the robot's thigh pieces (since they'd have been a bear to tape off, and disassembling the front axle was out of the question). -Although, I think the 'metallic' paint did very well, and looks rather nice, if not as shiny as the chrome was anyway... While my buddy was working on painting the chrome pieces, I was busy trying to get the feet to take some black paint, but no matter what I did they just didn't want to... Between the paint spider-webbing as it dried, running, or just not taking any paint at all; I decided to go back to the drawing board and use an old idea of mine... Why not paint the feet the same metallic color as the 'chrome'? Back when I'd originally stripped Pepsi Prime of his paint, I noticed his die-cast feet and thought they looked pretty eye-catching! -And since the black Krylon Fusion wasn't taking to the metal (duh!) very well, I thought it'd be the perfect opportunity to go with the flow and use that idea I had way back when... [att]3396[/att] [att]3397[/att] -I don't know what you think, but *I* really like that look! Finally, we added some paint to the head (which has been seen already, but I thought I'd repost it anyway)... [att]3398[/att] -Alright, on top of the black paint, we've added some silver to the mouthplate and his head crest, a metallic green paint was used for his eyes (visable better in the light), and the same orange paint used on his die-cast chest piece was sprayed into a receptacle, and then brushed onto the figure's 'eyebrow'. -It looks like I'm going to have to touch up the eyebrow a bit (since we don't have enough paint on it at the moment), and quite possibly the mouthplate as well- it looks spiffy in person, but the photos show that the paint there could use another coat or so... Finally, I have no guarantee as to when the Reprolabel set shall arrive, but that's my own fault for not letting Dec0y know I'd like it by this weekend until a week ago. To his credit, he wrapped up the final design for them and sent them to the printer PDQ after my request though! -It's all a matter of how long it takes the printer to get them finished and in the mail! If it weren't for him, Jimmyjimjim's digibash artwork, and all the kudos & support from everyone, I sincerely doubt this project would have ever hit the ground running (at the last minute before I enter this thing into an art contest at Dairycon)... Oh, as for that "Second-to-last thread" bit, I plan to keep this thread as the last WIP thread, the only images I can add to it at this point are the assembled figure, the touched-up head and still consider it a "WIP"... As soon as those sticker sheets get here, applied to the figure, and he looks like THIS: [att]3394[/att] -this guy will be DONE!