Kitchen Bots and Ze little one

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Jolt Customs, Dec 2, 2010.

1. Jolt Customs

Jolt Customs Seacon

hey im working on some projects and i was wondering if any one could get me a screen shot of Ze little one/scrapmetal's crane mode (shown on the cargo boat) and of the garbage disposal kitchen bot.
    Thanks it would help alot.

2. Moy

Moy Constructicons!

News Credits:
    I can get you the shots., but there is not ze-little-one.. only Scrapper. Give me some time and i'll post.

3. Jolt Customs

Jolt Customs Seacon

i no but there is a shot on the cargo boat were that robot (zelittle one or scrapper watever) has a crane/excavator as an alt mode.
    and thank you!

4. Karhukjnsi

Karhukjnsi Universal Wrestler

News Credits:
  5. Moy

Moy Constructicons!

News Credits:
    sorry to burst your bubble, but during ROTF production, Hasbro had no idea what the final robots were going to look like, that's why we got a yellow Rampage first and ended up with two excavator toys.

There was so much done quickly that Hasbro needed to have the toys asap, so the early concepts were the only thing they had for production of them toys. It was a mess.

I clicked on the link and that is the early Scrapper model, and the Scrapper we saw later is still not the final render. I hope we get to see final CGI ILM work of Scrapper and MIxmaster, etc., etc.,. this is also why I'm still waiting for an Artbook someday maybe then we'll get the final renders.

Now that I post these images I kinda think that Bay & Co. probably intended Hightower to be the Excavator... or maybe they planned for a random Constructicon to kill, but due to time constraints they figured using the Scrapper model instead would have to do..meh, I may be wrong..

Oh, JoltCustoms, I'm not sure wich kitchen bot is the garbage disposal one..

Attached Files:

6. Ephland

Ephland Let's Go Rangers

News Credits:
    I still don't get how/why the shots of the crane made it into the movie... considering the same scene also had shots of the front loader?

7. Poho

Poho That's MISTER Poho to you

News Credits:
    same reason why anything went wrong with that movie.

8. Tytus

Tytus Well-Known Member

That's him, the spiky one. At first I thought it was the one with the penis gun but it's definitely the spiky one.

9. Karhukjnsi

News Credits:
    There's no bubble bursted, it's as you said, they just threw one in there, and they used an earlier Scrapper model for 'em. The Scrapper we saw later actually does look a tad different if you look at his right arm and his upper thighs, especially before he swings his mace at Sam & Mikaela. If we see any of the models in the move, those ARE the "final renders", regardless of what they've done afterwards - since those were the ones that actually made it in the movie. And Scrapmetal was named later on at some convention, only because some fan asked about 'em.

10. Spoiler

Spoiler Autobot Spoiler

News Credits:
    I never considered the little one to be Scrapper, thanks to the different alt modes. Still...who knows what they were thinking. Plus, looking at that shot of Ejector...his face looks even less like the figure now...

11. Karhukjnsi

News Credits:
    That's not Ejector, that's the cappuccino maker, Ejector is WAAAAY back there, closer to Sam's door.

12. Jolt Customs

Jolt Customs Seacon

THANKS! and yah thats the garbage disposal bot.