Customs: Kitbashing WF Jazz

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by zemega, Jun 5, 2011.

1. zemega

zemega Well-Known Member

im thinking of doing a kitbash on WFC Jazz, but i can't seem to find much images of him, either ingame or artwork. I dont have the ability to play the game either. I was hoping someone could take pictures of him for me, from all the angles. As well as the transformation video on the character selection screen, where the characters are really larger and detailed. I also would be grateful if someone could point me a good gallery on him, both robot mode and alternate mode. A character model sheet perhaps. Also the underside, rearside and topview of the alternate mode

2. JavaJim

JavaJim Agilisticobot

Ebay:
    Wish I could give the site I got this from credit, but I downloaded a ton of these a while back and can't remember where I found this one. Look forward to seeing your work!

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

3. zemega

zemega Well-Known Member

Its comparable to how you want to mod WFC Shockwave to WFC Zeta, I'm using WFC Bumblebee transformation as the basis. I have the picture though, ,thank you for your help though.

4. dkr7

dkr7 "Argh' Hexagonal Nuts!"

News Credits:
    i was gonna do this myself but didnt get a second bb to use, so i was gonna modify a rts jazz. I have some pictures somewhere on my home computer so i'll post them later.

What do you plan on doing, the bb mold is very different form the jazz model so it would take a lot of modding t get it to look right. you may wanna sketch your plan out first to make sure its possible, do you wanna make it transformable?

the one i planned was nontransformable as i was modding the rts jazz to move the wheels to his shins and arms, removing the doors and building a custom chest.

Keep us updated, and i'll get those pics up later

5. autobotsfire

autobotsfire Autobots.......FIRE!

Ebay:
    [​IMG]

6. Slothboy

Slothboy Nick

I think it's possible to use the WFC Bumblebee transformation scheme, but because their proportions are pretty different it'd make more sense to work this from either scratch or use more well proportioned parts as a base.

Oh, and good luck with this. I've attempted a WFC custom from scratch and I got nowhere fast!

7. Fishdirt

Fishdirt Tin Toy Transformer

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I think a soundwave reshell might work better but the "chunkiness" would be lost.

8. dkr7

News Credits:
    well i guess i deleted those pics cause i cant find them anywhere on my computer, i'll see if i can get my mate to take some screen caps as i dont have the game anymore

9. zemega

zemega Well-Known Member

Ill just use the transformation scheme, ill start from scratch, since I will never sacrifice an original toy, I don't mind wrecking imitation though. I think I'll dig up some old imitation Gundam toys and use those as the base for modification. But i think I'll use different transformation for the feet/tyre part, since i dont think Jazz need to shorten up his feet. Im curious about the back of his body details as well.

10. zemega

zemega Well-Known Member

I got a new image from the guys at the support page for the game. I just dont know who or which party it is.
    [​IMG]

11. dkr7

News Credits:
    making a non transforming version of thus guy would be easy if you use the rts jazz mold, just relocate the wheels from the sides of his legs to the gaps in his shins, remove the shoulder wheels and doors, and add the wheels to his arms with the fenders around them, or use bumblebees arm wheels instead, angle the car chest down more and make it a bit thinner then make an engine style back pack and the rest would all be detailing etc. wish i could afford to have a go at it but with tfc devs im saving as much as i can, plus im not very good at customizing.....cant wait to see what you come up with