Customs: Kitbash Question

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by Bumblebee, Jan 5, 2006.

1. Bumblebee

Bumblebee Artist/Colorist Monkey

Sorry; this usually isn't my style, but I've been racking my brains and searching the net for a few days with no luck. Has there EVER been a (good) kitbash of Ultra Magnus made from a Powermaster Prime? I mean, once you tack on the "Apex Armor", it's pretty much easy to see "where" Magnus(minus the PM head).

Anywho; sorry to request all up ons in a new thread, but it would be awesome to see if someone successfully accomplished this... blah blah blah blah.

2. Napjr

Napjr <b><font color=gold>Mr. Internet</font><br><font c Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    i "think", Insane Galvatron was doing one, dying all the plastic white, but never appared pics...

Im not sure if any other has been done yet

3. Insane Galvatron

Insane Galvatron is not insane. Really!

News Credits:
    I had to give up on the white dye. It worked real good on Armada supercon Prime's head, but not at all on Spychanger Prime. If anyone else wants to try it, go here and buy some in white.

Here is what my Mangus was gonna look like. I may attempt it again using krylon fusion spray paint instead.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Bumblebee

Bumblebee Artist/Colorist Monkey

thanks guys! Insane, those pics look rather awesome. XD I know crap about kitbashing or repainting- but I think I want to give this a whirl now... *gets ready to jump off and do a lot of researching now*