Customs: kitbash idea

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by butheadimus prime, May 5, 2007.

1. butheadimus prime

butheadimus prime Picard?

Ebay:
    I don't know if anyone has suggested this before but I bought about 4 general grievous tf's and I want to turn one of them into deaths head the bounty hunter from the G1 marvel comics. Then change around the other grievous to be his bounty hunter crew. Let me know what you guys think, if you guys think its a good idea I will enter it at botcon. Maybe a diorama with them capturing someone.

2. AutobotSDG

AutobotSDG Well-Known Member

Honestly, its not up to anyone but you, whether something you make is a good idea and should be entered at BotCon. If anything, those people that are entering something may tell you "Hell no, you shouldn't enter something like that!" just to lessen the competition for themselves. If you like the idea (which sounds pretty original to me) and go through the trouble of making it into a diorama; then why shouldn't you enter it at BotCon?

Are you taking the Diorama class at BotCon? That would definately be something to bring and make right there in the class then display it on the art tables.

3. butheadimus prime

butheadimus prime Picard?

Ebay:
    I have been making dioramas for years with aliens and predators. I did some terminators ones. I designed and built several war hammer battle maps for friends as well. It's just that deaths head is such a obscure character and I always wanted a toy of him done, then when it became aparent that wouldn't happen I started looking into a figure that best represented a base to work with. Grievous is the first to be posable enough and have the right look to be a updated version of him. Theres no point if no one knows who he is but I guess I can print out some scans of the comic book for reference.

4. Pravus Prime

Pravus Prime Sorcerer

News Credits:
    I wouldn't worry about that. Most people know who Deaths Head is. A print out to refresh the memories wouldn't hurt, I'm sure.

Your idea sounds pretty cool, I'd go for it if I were you.